Only 10% left...

Guest orktes

to my knowledge, MTA has no effect on the cd crack. the only thing that determines whether your cd crack will work is the version of vice city. but as you probably know, they have one cd crack for version 1.0 and another for 1.1. the only thing you'd have to worry about is if there's another patch for vice city released. but cracking groups are sharp to release a cd crack for new versions in a matter of days (sometimes hours).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF?!?! Maybe you should look into the use of CD cracks! Do you honestly mean to tell me that you put the CD in your drive EVERY time you want to play MTA? That's rediculous.

1. It's a hassle.

2. The damn CD is noisy in the drive (well, mine at least) and gets annoying on load times.

The reason I use the CD crack is so that I don't have to go through that. It's not illegal if you own the real CD. I'm sure R* wouldn't mind knowing that I don't want to put their CD in my drive. What's the difference to them?

Hey Guys,

I think they don't give out a Release Date because they dont know one...

I Programm, too, not such complex programms that hack another but... well, what I mean is: They'll Release the Programm when it's Finished, and they are sure that it don't has much errors anymore.

The Problem with the Release DAte:

The most Release Dates aren't givin by the Programmers, they are givin' by the management.

And what happens? The Programmers aren't fast enough(or let's better say the time is too short) and they get nervous and make Bugs.

So:

Better no Release Date then a Buggy Mta:vc

so am I... remember 2 weeks ago when I thought it would be released the next weekend? I am not going to predict anymore, I guess waiting is just the best... Hey MTA Team, how about updating the counters a little?

Yes I know they're almost full but that's my point LOL..