Free RPG server hosting

RDHosting is offering free roleplay server hosting (if server is good enough), only what we want from you is to put me for admin.

Lol!! This is fun! what's the point of that? or what will you get with doing this? well, the correct post should be

Hey guys, I need a scripter! the scripter will handle the server with me :)

There aren't much roleplay gamemodes at MTA. And this hosting "company" is giving you free space for your ROLEPLAY scripts, and he wants good roleplays. Guess what he will do with your script. :)

There aren't much roleplay gamemodes at MTA. And this hosting "company" is giving you free space for your ROLEPLAY scripts, and he wants good roleplays. Guess what he will do with your script. :)

If someone is providing free host that does not mean he wants your small game server scripts. You should be thankful to him because getting host is really expensive for kids. I have seen many people caring for there small scripts even if it has only commands to chat. you just made a small script which is useless, if u will go out of mta u will find theres too much complex programs to handle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Classic noob but great scripter story...

Once upon a time there was a noob but great scripter that makes good scripts, he was searching for a free host for his awesome roleplay server with good scripts, and then he founds this thread.

"Hmm. seems legit" -- Said the noob but great scripter that has good scripts

Then he contacts the server owner and ask for the server, he gets his fps account, and host his good scripts but 1/34 second later!

"OMFG HE STOLE MY good SCRIPTS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" -- Said the noob but great scripter that no more has good scripts

And kids, thats the true of most free/paid hosts hosted by 12 year old kids, how can we belive you if we even have idea who you are. Oh, and why is everybody putting good in bold?