[TOOL] LUACGUI (Lua Compiler) for MTA <= 1.3.3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
A script is not necessarely a program, just like you can decompile your own code for whatever reasons, e.g. find out the difference between using multiple ifs and a single switch statement (C/C++) (in this case, disassemble it).

Of course, if it's our own code you can obviously decompile it if you can but not a script under copyright that you don't have rights on it.

i want to decompile /extract/unpack file.DAT in game folder the file.DAT contain maps and textures of game that i want to see and make mod for the game :) cuz normal maps r boring ...so i searched alot in internet for decompilers/extractors/unpackers for the .DAT file but i cudnt find anything ....when i open the file in note pad or hex i can see the contents of the .dat file it has some .xml and maps.dat files but i cant extract unzip unpack or what ever ...so please some one tell me how to unpack the .dat file or what program to use :) am not stealing any shit and my country dosnt give a fuckn about illegal stuff :) please help me :) PM me program ...i tried ...Dragon unpacker ...unpack....FLTdat...datTools...datutil....and alot more i know every game has its own .dat file but there must be some way to open it :) please hlep me :)

• 2 years later...