[TOOL] LUACGUI (Lua Compiler) for MTA <= 1.3.3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
A script is not necessarely a program, just like you can decompile your own code for whatever reasons, e.g. find out the difference between using multiple ifs and a single switch statement (C/C++) (in this case, disassemble it).

Of course, if it's our own code you can obviously decompile it if you can but not a script under copyright that you don't have rights on it.

i want to decompile /extract/unpack file.DAT in game folder the file.DAT contain maps and textures of game that i want to see and make mod for the game :) cuz normal maps r boring ...so i searched alot in internet for decompilers/extractors/unpackers for the .DAT file but i cudnt find anything ....when i open the file in note pad or hex i can see the contents of the .dat file it has some .xml and maps.dat files but i cant extract unzip unpack or what ever ...so please some one tell me how to unpack the .dat file or what program to use :) am not stealing any shit and my country dosnt give a fuckn about illegal stuff :) please help me :) PM me program ...i tried ...Dragon unpacker ...unpack....FLTdat...datTools...datutil....and alot more i know every game has its own .dat file but there must be some way to open it :) please hlep me :)

• 2 years later...
  • Discord Moderators

luac.multitheftauto.com already has an API which can be used in Lua scripts to encrypt script files automatically. And there are some resources out there which take care of compiling another resources, so mass compiling should be as easy as pie.