TXD Model

JR10

I downloaded it i can't find the models

Assuming you set it up correctly (path to gtasa.exe), if you select the 'Scene' tab on the left, and tick some of the boxes, clicking 'Render' will display the map models from the IDE lists you ticked in the Scene tab.

maybe that helps you, takes time to load all list for me and lags for me too o.O

It shouldn't take long to load or lag very much at all if you only load up one or two areas. If you know roughly where your object is - say, somewhere in eastern San Fierro - loading just SFe and SFse should be enough to find your object. Indeed if you load up every single IPL it will take time to load and will rape your system.

It shouldn't take long to load or lag very much at all if you only load up one or two areas. If you know roughly where your object is - say, somewhere in eastern San Fierro - loading just SFe and SFse should be enough to find your object. Indeed if you load up every single IPL it will take time to load and will rape your system.

yeap. thx =)

ID is the unique identifier for each object, it is the number you would use in your script. DFF name is the name of the object, TXD name is the name of the .txd (texture) file used in relation to the DFF file. If you already know the names of the objects you want to replace, search for them in the DFF name list to get the relevant ID number.