Duke Nukem Forever

Orange

I've recently bought the game. IT ROCKS! The graphics aren't really good (they might be better), but the gameplay is awesome :D I wish the multiplayer was the same as singleplayer, cuz it sucks. I like the scenes when aliens have sex with women, lulz

:big5: Have you played it? What are your feelings about the game?

• Discord Moderators
Duke Nukem Forever has received mostly negative and two mediocre reviews from critics, with most of the criticism directed towards the game's clunky controls on consoles, shooting mechanics, and overall aging and dated design. Aggregating review websites GameRankings and Metacritic gave the PlayStation 3 version 57.86% and 57/100, the PC version 53.00% and 59/100 and the Xbox 360 version 47.00% and 49/100. Eurogamer gave it 3/10 noting that "your time and money would be better spent reliving [Duke Nukem's] iconic past than bearing witness to this gruesomely mangled resurrection." IGN gave the Xbox 360 version 5.5, saying, "It's a muddled, hypocritical exercise in irritation with solid shooting mechanics and decent encounter design." Australian gaming website PALGN gave the Xbox 360 version 5/10 stating that "Duke Nukem Forever is a miracle. It's also a poor game, saved only by its humour and nostalgic value." Destructoid gave the game a 2/10, saying "Nobody should think kindly of such a miserable, lifeless, grotesque little game." 1up gave the game an F, saying "Most adults will roll their eyes (or perhaps sneer in dis gust) at the game's attempts at humor, and it reeks of the developers trying too hard, something that as every teenager will tell you, is totally uncool bro." GameSpot gave it a 3/10, saying: "Given its storied development history, you might be inclined to grab a copy of this train wreck. Avoid the temptation... This game takes an icon and turns him into a laughingstock. Except, no one's laughing. "

lol hard critic huh