Our Team:

• (SAUR)Will - Scripter (the thinker)

(SAUR)Weirdy - Scripter (the doer)

Admins:

(SAUR)Melvin - Head of Military

Mods:

We are looking for 4 Admins and 6 Moderators

Edited by Guest

I would only consider buying the vehicle system, and that would be only if it saved peoples vehicles, and has a proper interface, not like skunk pops shop. The only way i would buy it were if it had these features...

- Vehicle panel to spawn your bought vehicles

- Saves the players bought vehicles

- When in the shop, previews the car with a turning motion

If you can produce that i would happily pay for it :)

I would only consider buying the vehicle system, and that would be only if it saved peoples vehicles, and has a proper interface, not like skunk pops shop. The only way i would buy it were if it had these features...

- Vehicle panel to spawn your bought vehicles

- Saves the players bought vehicles

- When in the shop, previews the car with a turning motion

If you can produce that i would happily pay for it :)

It saves unlimited vehicles.

I can create spawn thing ( was in my player menu )

I Show with turnig.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this is a copy of SAES, rather than CIT;

* Will briggs pretends to be an MTA dev in SANL, and ragequits after being banned about 20 times

* He applies to SAES, and well, nobody has replied for a few months (I presume it's denied)

* He steals Brophy's forum avatar (as seen here, on MTA forums)

* I see a resembalence between 'VCES/SAES' & 'VCUR/SAUR' (I mean, do they even have a MTA:VC server?)

* Their forums contains copied application templates from SAES forums

Other than that, and the fact every script listed above can be found on SAES, it's pretty unuiqe ¬_¬

So, apologies for the flaming, I'm just trying to point out the facts, so we can gain a clear insight to the server and it's community.

Anyways, may I ask, what unique qualities/scripts does this server bring to the MTA community?

May i reply by saying your out of order by saying all that, btw SANL is a copy of saes... Cit is a copy of SANL.... If you think about it, if u want to make a RPG server you have to copy one (according to what u just said callum). So spare us the bullshit and stop 'stalking' my posts or just trying to get people not to like me.

And who the fuzzle is Brophy?

I took the image from the film Anchor man. (Ron Burgandy). BTW your so laim if you think if a person takes another forum image, they are doing wrong....

• 2 weeks later...

I have 5 years of RPG experience (On SA:MP). And I have great knowledge of MTA:SA, I have played MTA:SA for a couple years, and I have a lot of mapping exp.

I am always looking for something new, especially a new server. If you are up for me joining, or want to talk, just let me know :)