Lets make good old stealth,live again!

Slimshady(srb)

Question

So as you know good old stealth mode is pretty much dead.The only one who participate in stealth gamemode are unskilled people,noobies,or players who had entered the server by mistake.We are here to make awesome,pro Stealth Clan War.This is SPAARTAA :) anyway wanna chalenge our GCC(Gamin Community Clan) Just post here if you are willing to play vs us.

all you need is:

-Team of 4-5 players

-Good mood

we will provide a server,dont worry.

So its "one shoot one kill,not luck,just skill"-The good old stealth mode is back!

Cheers !

THIS IS STEEEAALTH :P

11 answers to this question

So as you know good old stealth mode is pretty much dead.The only one who participate in stealth gamemode are unskilled people,noobies,or players who had entered the server by mistake.We are here to make awesome,pro Stealth Clan War.This is SPAARTAA :) anyway wanna chalenge our GCC(Gamin Community Clan) Just post here if you are willing to play vs us.

all you need is:

-Team of 4-5 players

-Good mood

we will provide a server,dont worry.

So its "one shoot one kill,not luck,just skill"-The good old stealth mode is back!

Cheers !

THIS IS STEEEAALTH :P

stealth isn't dead! but a lot of people are noobs so its harder for them to have fun when getting raped every round :)

Well Suerte that means its dead,only 1 stealh server is mainly active,and it has a lot of laggs,we need one good stealth server :) GCC will lauch one new age stealth soon :)

ok thats good. i would launch a server myself but I can't pay for it :( but i do want to make a merge of stealth and basemode :P

Actually since you can redesign the city and make your own. I am working on city there will be lots of oppurtinities for stealth and more rpg style of killing. But i need help designing it so i got to find people who are good with city DESIGNING. I honestly dont like GTa style cities. Its to much realism. I like semi-futuristic, comic style cities. So since they said i can make a brand new city, add and replace weapons, vehicles, and peds. I think i am going to do this an start a server with it. But i need help from designers to help get my cocepts and ideas onto the screen so i am looking for them.