Server cloning again

diegofkda

Another server clonned my server, it is the follower:

crysis-02.png

You can see my server at my signature, well, they clonned me before, but they're clonning again, its fustrant for me because they're getting famous... just a bit, not so important.

What can MTA Team do?

Edited by Guest

Nothing, I imagine.

There are currently two other servers besides our own using [DKR] in their server name to get players to mistakenly join their server rather than the real DKR server. Not the first time that's happened, won't be the last. It's not the MTA Team's problem. To fix that sort of thing there'd need to be some sort of official server registration, but that would be a pain in the arse to set up and a pain in the arse for server operators to have to do, it would drive people away. I guess it's just something server operators need to live with. Ideally the children who do this to get their servers popular would realise it's a pretty unfair thing to do, and just not do it.

I really don't imagine it gets them many, if any players. At the time of posting the server you're complaing of has 3 players and your real one has 89. So even if those 3 joined because of the similar name which is very unlikely the total loss of players amounts to a maximum of 3.

Still 10 more than they would've had if not for using an established server to con people into joining their own. Anyway, the number of players joining or not joining is irrelevant, it's a dishonest and unfair practice to mooch off others' hard work, that's all.

I really don't imagine it gets them many, if any players. At the time of posting the server you're complaing of has 3 players and your real one has 89. So even if those 3 joined because of the similar name which is very unlikely the total loss of players amounts to a maximum of 3.

Well they've reached 20 today.

Anyway, well my server gets much more players than the fake, and well I don't care about it - I don't know why did I make this topic :D anyway thank you guys.