Looking for Partners!

I'm looking for some people that can script and would like to run/ be admin on an Roleplay server.

Looking for 2 Scripters.

Looking for 1 Mapper.

Looking for 4 Admins.

If you want one of these job plese Pm me.

If you scripter and have an RP script let me know.

Also you will not have to pay for anything the server will be paid for by me!!

None of scripters will work for free.

EDIT: Admin place isnt pay. I can make myself easyly admin in my server. And in ur server, i have to control players -> more job ( free ? )

That's not 100% true, i'm currently scripting for a server without getting anything, and that's because I won't get anything from it.

Not really, I tell that to people who doesn't really want to learn i.e doesn't have time for their server(s).

u scripter?? lol u run default zombie apocalypse by "the kid" and call yourself scripter. u just join other community for admin rights and u script hmm... nothing lol

Not really, I tell that to people who doesn't really want to learn i.e doesn't have time for their server(s).

u scripter?? lol u run default zombie apocalypse by "the kid" and call yourself scripter. u just join other community for admin rights and u script hmm... nothing lol

And all YOU do is troll in server advertisement topics, only to get yourself banned from the server you claim to be a part of. How about before you criticize other people's work, you go and make something yourself instead of talking out of your ass. Castillo is one of the better scripters here on MTASA - not to mention he helps out on the scripting forums.

Castillo is one of the better scripters here on MTASA - not to mention he helps out on the scripting forums.

lol everything is over mtasa wiki, theres no point in helping , castillo is not a scripter, he only knows is to spawn zombies.

If you think he helps then check viewtopic.php?f=91&t=33686

. he don't helps at all, just troll shouting over others and attitude as if he made mta

Can YOU even script? How about you put your money where your mouth is and amaze us all with your 1337 skills then.