hmmm

Guest Zombien

• MTA Team

Allright i post his message here again with the comments from the team to show what an idiot he is :P

well what i have typed in, in the last topic

ya know the topic, they deleted :-P

Okay boys and girls

you guyz there haven't tired the MTA - VC jet

i can tell don't install it, the game is to buggy

and isen't looking very good.

we never told anyone to install it. Look at the version number : 0.1 it is experimental, as we have told so many times

lige all the screen shot's we have seen on this page

it look's cool and nice created, just like a multiplayer game scould be

but i have tested this game, with one of my friend's

M-Musen is his name, and we can tell the client need to be programmed

agian, because sometimes when ya try and join a game, it close down the client, and ya PC will freeze

A PC freeze and close down of the client is caused by Windows. If the client crashes some windowses just close it. Check ur iwndows settings and learn how to use windows. MTA doesn't crash ur Windows, it is ALMOST impossible

i have recorded this nice movie

so everybody can see how it look's for real

and not the manipulated screen shot's

Those nice manipulated screenshots show the WIP of 0.2 with a improved radar, scoreboard, chatlog, ... Ur movie is standard 0.1. We never manipulated anything!

and media bluffing the MTA - VC crew is making

to make this a good version, even it is a beta release only

they scould have control over the character's how they move

from the game already.

The media only knows what the community knows. we do not give anything away to the media since there is nothing extra to show! GTA3 and VC are totally different. Character animations are a lot more easy in GTA3 then in VC.

but take a look of this movie, and tell what ya think of the game

by the way, this is prove of the time-out bug, there is running in the client to

you will find the movie on

(Link: http://www.recon-platoon.dk/mta/MTA-VC.exe)http://www.recon-platoon.dk/mta/MTA-VC.exe

the size is 10 mb, so it can take a while

This movie is raw data from 0.1 and does not reveal anything new that the community isn't aware of. The only reason you see the time out in game is because we put it in there!

and since ya so proud of ya screen's 0.2, then release it

dosen't sound on you, it will contain's error's

so im looking forward, for a bug free version of this

and by the way, the only idiot, there is here

are you, can't even make a nice MP version to this game

not saying that i could, i know i could'nt that's why i even trying

but ya MP version's make people loose the interest, to the game

don't release anything, before it is 90 % ready

all beta version's scould, be keeped with the beta-testers, and scould'nt be released, to all users

• MTA Team

first of all, this is work in progress, this is not bugfree software AS WE HAVE TOLD A THOUSAND TIMES AND CAN BE SEEN ON THE VERSION NUMBERING.

Second, our current testing versions crash more than you want since the new features don't work 100% and the new .scm has some mistakes in it.

Come back when we have 1.0 in 6 months or so

We are building by the best of our abbilities and if we never released no one would beleive it is possible. Come on, be honost, what did you think the first time you heard about mta i'll bet it was : another hoax :!:

Be happy with what you got, and if you don't like it, don't use it! We are doing our best. We are not getting any money for this, we have already invested hundreds of hours into this and we do not have to listen to this kind off bullshit.

And if you keep bitching i'll send my bills for our previous server to you :idea:

ZOMBIEN YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT BY NOW

i hope you're not so dumb you look but can't people like you understand what experimental software is?? betas are to show/play people early versions and test the improvements and let people enjoy

another post like that and you'll be sorry

• MTA Team

we release our software so people know we are working on it and that this is not a hoax like we had them before. This is experimental software, far from finished at this moment and this is mentionned in many places. As stated before : please never download any software labeled beta or with a version nummer below 1.0. And why don't you harras microsoft for there buggy software? why don't you take on rockstar for the bugs in GTA that is a finished product, a product you bought!

very good criticism zombien. from this i take you are making your own multiplayer mod for VC and it will be exactly like VC and bugfree and the best ever. it's astonishing how you will do that with little resources and no money at all, but i guess that aint that amazing, since those "stupid MTA devs", as you call 'm managed to do so too..

so where can i find the site? will it be available next week? cause by the sound of it, it aint that hard, so shouldnt be a biggie..

well?

oh sorry, that's right, i forgot, you're a moron.. it's ashame that you are solid proof that mentally disabled people shouldnt breed, cause i do think your parents are allowed some fun, but we just cant have any more people like you blabbering nonsense on this earth.

now please leave before you embarass yourself any further

You guys gotta calm down.. the Zombien guy is clearyly a troll. He's bored and amusing himself.. and I'd add that his video is the funniest troll video I've seen since absolutely NOTHING happens. His statements are clearly inane.. and most probably calculated.

Zombien is the same type as people who go on Linux groups and ask, "why's linux so great if my grandmother can't use it and I can't get my games to work on it?"

elix0r

I love the damn game.. even with the cheaters (as long as I can shoot their tires) If elix0r was richman, he would donate money to MTA team.

• 2 weeks later...