my drifting teaser vid

sk8ter

sk8ter I completely agree with you that it'd be nice to see some videos that aren't just the same stunt over and over again although many of the standard stunt videos are quite good. But dude, that driving was horrible. Try drifting at full speed between the corner of a building and a lamp post or something and not this 10 mph sh*t. And even at those ridiculously small speeds you still managed to run over the curb, wow.

Don't take this the wrong way, I think you should make a drifting video, but make it be of good driving, not something that EVERY person that plays GTA can do.

And with regards to your Grand Turismo video...you do realize that most people can drift just as well and better than what is in those replays. Its really quite standard, and I can honestly only recall 1 person that I've played GT with that didn't drift well.

uh... great movie... NOT!

listn' skatedude, nobody, and i mean NOBODY cares about drifting or how u drive or whatever, people want to see some action, not some "EXITING" turns with some car. so there will never be a time when someone will say "OMG! GREAT DRIVING!" in gta, coz its not what gta ment to be :roll: .

i give it a 0/10, guess why urself :|.