MAKING RESOURCES!!!

Jaysds1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I'm sorry ! I'm new in world sctipting...

So I don't know the difference betwenn MYSQL , ACCOUNT , XML...

I'm so sorry

Well. Lemme explain for you son;

> MySQL saves in a MYSQL database, so, you/yourhost need to have it installed and configurated to work

> Account save in the account file ( the same place where the password is saved )

> XML saves in a XML file, that is located in the same place as your resource location.

Basically, i think XML is better, if you need to make a backup just copy and paste. Different from account, that you have to backup everything, or MySQL, that seems to be very complicated to use :/

I Know, its "closed". But when someone needs help i will be there to f*ck everything up :D

Tell me about it, H4F; I used to have a usersystem that was saving according to *account* TO .xml. For every account it would add an entry to "master.xml" and make it's own unique xml files @ "users/accountname.xml". So yea, it is a waste of a lot of stuff if you use XML like that.

Tell me about it, H4F; I used to have a usersystem that was saving according to *account* TO .xml. For every account it would add an entry to "master.xml" and make it's own unique xml files @ "users/accountname.xml". So yea, it is a waste of a lot of stuff if you use XML like that.
But, when we are talking about some easy stuff. That doens't update everytime, XML is better. Else, myslq
  • 3 months later...

well if u can i want a RP gamemode iwth the arrest and wanted system including:

LAW GROUPS:

Cops

S.W.A.T Team

Airforce

Civilian Groups:

Trucker

Taxi Driver

Delivery Man

News reporter

CRIMINALS:

Gangster(for take turfs)

Criminal

Drug Dealer

PARAMEDIC:

Paramedic(heal players with spraycan)

Ammunation:all weapons but not the molotov,minigun,rocket lunchers

Car shop

Bike shop

Aircraft shop(without the hydra,hunter and seasparrow)

Respawn at the most near hospital

and spawn car markers for the jobs

I hope u can make somethings of this,thanks

• 4 months later...
heyyyy, that's not nice, I'm improving...

I made more resources and they all work, at least you could do is say, "He's trying, and I could see that" or something...

You can't bring down someone trying...

I get your point and Accept it because it would take time to make this all for other players.