[DM]|FoR|IFoR Maps

SnoopCat

Nice maps but the real name is [DM]iFoR - Toolbox For Ever V2

You have toolbox but your maps aren't good you dont know how to use. just stop mapping with this tool its just for lazy people

and noob mappers this is my advice do what you want

i think they are good maps and of course i can make it by hand.... i use toolbox to get more extra time for my real life not like u because you like to stay in front of a screen all day making the maps 1 by 1....

there is a hand madded map i did..

Nice maps but the real name is [DM]iFoR - Toolbox For Ever V2

Good Call !

BTW using a tool is better, better result + more fast. 8)

I like to be front of a screen (not all the time ofc :lol: ), it is fun to play games , but you know you can make your own creation in gaming (model, texture, animation, particle, story, levels) and movie and FX ... you can do more than just placing objects, finally, using a tool to place objects is good.

A real no life front of a screen is a guy that play all the days medieval MMO RPG and eat all the time with his computer + purchasing equipment with real money for its virtual character. :lol:

Mapping with toolbox isn't like mapping with hand

i know hand its long but how people can made maps before all those tools was created

Tools >> lazy

Hand >> working hard and more creativity

Toolbox >> simple people can make maps alone

just mappers can do maps with their hand thats why we call them mappers because they mapp they dont use tools

Mapping with toolbox isn't like mapping with hand

i know hand its long but how people can made maps before all those tools was created

Tools >> lazy

Hand >> working hard and more creativity

Toolbox >> simple people can make maps alone

just mappers can do maps with their hand thats why we call them mappers because they mapp they dont use tools

LOL??? i think all mappers uses toolbox now and if one says that they dont uses it he lies...

I ... loled alot on this .. .. sorry !

When I use 3ds max I use alot of tools, o ! you want a map editor ... okay then, when I build a map with the unreal development kit or the hammer editor ... I use alot of tools like the clipper tool to split a mesh (3D blocks).

and when you make maps for MTA you use a tool called MTA map editor lol.

If the toolbox is already implemented in the editor as for example the function editor that allows you to clone an object, I think you would consider the toolbox as the editor himself and would change your thinking to what is the toolbox.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...