Sign in to follow this  
Cudda Kine

Pizza Place

ok i got everything working now here are my probs. Well the problem i have is when i start the game, pick my player, and then start to go to some other people in about 30 sec it will say disconect. And i will get out of gtavc and then when i get to the client it say connection timed out. why does it do this and how can i fix it? thanks. and sometimes i will start the game and just before it goes to the screen where pick a player it will make a "bing"-(windows error noise),and freeze up and i have to reboot.

and when i will exit the game it will show an error. like this:

Title of box: Gta-vc

what it says: Gta-vc will now close.

If you experience problems,

try restarting your computer.

It always shows ^^that when im exiting out of the game.

Does anybody know how i can fix this problem i am having. When ever im playing mta it goes in this weird slow motion and sometimes the tops of cars are in the road. As well as it always says in the chat thing it says im disconected. And it always happens.

Well to put things back on topic and to stop spam - isn't that pink marker gone now that .3 is out? So isn't this kinda pointless for existing?

Even if its not pointless, they should replace the pink circle for something more appropriate like the Info icon that is in front of VC cops stations and hospitals in single player.

every time i gotto start game i get this error....gta-vc has encountered an error and needs to be closed... we r sry for the incovenance. Then im asked to Send or Dont send the error to mirosoft....if any ideas im open at this point.[/img]

every time i gotto start game i get this error....gta-vc has encountered an error and needs to be closed... we r sry for the incovenance. Then im asked to Send or Dont send the error to mirosoft....if any ideas im open at this point.[/img]

try a clean install of vice city.

Sign in to follow this