Pizza Place

Cudda Kine

The reason is crashes in german, is beacuse the american.gxt and german.gxt files are different. I have experimented, and unless u use the mta gxt file (the one that comes with mta) the game crashes if you stand in this marker. In case you cant read it, this is what it says:

Multi Theft Auto Help Area

If you want to chat with other people, press 'T', then type your message and press 'Enter'.

Press 'F10' to show name and health of other players.

Press 'F11' to show the ingame scoreboard.

Press 'F12' to save a screenshot to your Vice City game folder.

At a vehicle door, press the 'camera' key (default 'Home') to enter as a passenger.

You can use the 'aim' key (default 'Del') to locate vehicles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry this is off topic because i can't make a topic because im not a moderator, well anyways can someone tell me why this error is showing up each i try to start the game mta. I will show a picture of what it says. Can someone tell me why it does that and how i can fix that. I already tried reinstalling GTAVC. The picture doesn't work. So anyways this is what it say. When i click the start game button when im connected it brings up a box and its title MTACLIENT and what it says is "Some or all of your Game Files have been modified. Please reinstall VC/MTA. (CRC check failed)". So what can i do to resolve this issue? thanks.

Another problem! i need help. It says: "Connection refused: Incompatible version." Why and how do i fix it.

If you have patched your game to 1.1, you should remember too change to 1.1 when your in chat window in ase,

when your connected to server there is a option in upper right corner called "Game Information"

change that to the version of your game, maybe this will help?