Sign in to follow this  
Cudda Kine

Pizza Place

What the hell is the pink marker at the pizza place. Everytime i go in it, it freezes! its probably a MTA glitch or something.

PS: Its a Clean Installation of GTAVC. Un-Modded.

When you step in you should get an info message from MTA team that tells you some stuff like: press camre change key while on foot to see cars in radar, no driveby shooting or hunter weapons are synced and so on. But why do you want to step in it anyway :lol: .

i heard it was something to do with the american.gxt ,it is posible that he has the game set in diff langauge.iff it is he must put it in english.

could be language or modded version of vice city perhaps. its probably the language settings though. my question is why isnt this in the trouble shooting section?

LOL you know I didnt even notice, HEY XEROX!!! move the thread.

Edited by Guest

I've got the german version, so i put the german.gxt in the mta-folder, otherwise it doesnt run!

And i've got this error too! When i come near this area(in the pizza place) the game is freezing!

The reason is crashes in german, is beacuse the american.gxt and german.gxt files are different. I have experimented, and unless u use the mta gxt file (the one that comes with mta) the game crashes if you stand in this marker. In case you cant read it, this is what it says:

Multi Theft Auto Help Area

If you want to chat with other people, press 'T', then type your message and press 'Enter'.

Press 'F10' to show name and health of other players.

Press 'F11' to show the ingame scoreboard.

Press 'F12' to save a screenshot to your Vice City game folder.

At a vehicle door, press the 'camera' key (default 'Home') to enter as a passenger.

You can use the 'aim' key (default 'Del') to locate vehicles.

this is now in version 0.2 or?

now i can read it too, because i had to duplicate the american.gxt and rename it to german.gxt! it's now english, but it does work! Otherwise I' could not use mta 0.2!

Just press the Horn Button lots of times and eventually it comes up...
lol, the correct answer is :

Tap the horn button for a siren, then press for alternate siren

I have the same Issue when going to the Top Of Versetti Mansion Via the Stairs, Mentioned it in the First impressions for 0.2.2, and Only have the Issue in Stunt mode

sorry this is off topic because i can't make a topic because im not a moderator, well anyways can someone tell me why this error is showing up each i try to start the game mta. I will show a picture of what it says. Can someone tell me why it does that and how i can fix that. I already tried reinstalling GTAVC. The picture doesn't work. So anyways this is what it say. When i click the start game button when im connected it brings up a box and its title MTACLIENT and what it says is "Some or all of your Game Files have been modified. Please reinstall VC/MTA. (CRC check failed)". So what can i do to resolve this issue? thanks.

Uninstall both mta and gta, delete all the files that are over in the gta folder, delete mta.ini from windows folder and install and try .

Another problem! i need help. It says: "Connection refused: Incompatible version." Why and how do i fix it.

If you have patched your game to 1.1, you should remember too change to 1.1 when your in chat window in ase,

when your connected to server there is a option in upper right corner called "Game Information"

change that to the version of your game, maybe this will help?

Are you sure you're using MTA:VC 0.22? If you aren't, then download it from http://www.mtavc.com

Like "mr" said here just make sure your using the newest version which is mta:vc 0.2.2 ,if it still happens it might mean that the server you are conecting to isnt 0.2.2 , just try another server and your problem will most likely be solved.

Sign in to follow this