Default commands in MTA

Minokon

Add this line in your ACL under the group you want it. So you want that normal players can't use /kill, at the following under the group default:

And under admin and moderator

Want to change it for another command, just change kill for the command name.

I'm asking about chat commands, no console commands :)

I have only one resource loaded (gamemode with spawnPlayer) and I clear Access Control List - I testing some commands, which works and for example command /login work, but /register don't. There is other commands?

Edited by Guest
I'm asking about chat commands, no console commands :)

I have only one resource loaded (gamemode with spawnPlayer) and I clear Access Control List - I testing some commands, which works and for example command /login work, but /register don't. There is other commands?

they are the same, just in chat you type /commandname while in console without /

Ok, so:

1. Why there isn't command "login" when I type "help" in console?

2. Why command "/ver" doesn't work when I type it into chat, but when I type "ver" in console it works?

top_gradient.jpg

Sorry, because this maybe is stupid questions, but I must know all before I start scripting ;) Now I try to "ride" MTA commands.

Edited by Guest
Ok, so:

1. Why there isn't command "login" when I type "help" in console?

2. Why command "/ver" doesn't work when I type it into chat, but when I type "ver" in console it works?

Sorry, because this maybe is stupid questions, but I must know all before I start scripting ;) Now I try to "ride" MTA commands.

1)cant approve all of them are there

2)no idea

1. login is provided by the Admin resource I believe. help only shows built-in commands.

2. ver probably always outputs to the console, even if you use it from the chat box. Commands can't tell if they were triggered through the chatbox or the console.