~[FG]~ - The Stoler Community

Mondim^^

Question

Hello!

~[FG]~ is community with old xG members: Timic, Dracula, Tr0JaN, ViRuSs, GameR, RaZoR and much more. Timic is old XG leader and FG clan stole some scripts from XG and delete all from our FTP.

You can see this screen taked in FG server with XG logo.

2i1o8e1.jpg

I saw the same gamemode on the CG and much more servers.

Are you serious that was timic the leader? XG team cloned the mtasa.tk server, I saw a server with the same name that redirects to XG server

I dont know what Timic is doing, now he dont have acess to XG and he isnt XG.

I create this topic to alert only not to make confusion.

Mondim Your Spectators Are Stolen From AG- And u Just Change The Spectator Colour

And These are Not your script Fucker These Scripts are made by Timic And Only One Script [ Failed ]

Is running in our server ........

And One More things The Maps u Are Running That is Stolen From UA (Old Clan of Koidak) So I think u should Remove them

The XG whole Server - Maps (Stolen),Script (Some Stolen) And More Things So u cant Blame To any Other Clan......

I know Very Well u wrote this Spectators script.....But it is Not Coloured and the nick name dont get in coloured

Only AG clan is the only clan which have that spectator script....And get hacked

AG~

Spectators

~[FG]~GameR

xG|

Spectators

~[FG]~GameR

Your script Zango-

People spectating you

~[FG]~Gamer

There is lot of diffrence b/w them

Mondim Your Spectators Are Stolen From AG- And u Just Change The Spectator Colour

And These are Not your script :o These Scripts are made by Timic And Only One Script [ Failed ]

And One More things The Maps u Are Running That is Stolen From UA (Old Clan of Koidak) So I think u should Remove them

The XG whole Server - Maps (Stolen),Script (Some Stolen) And More Things So u cant Blame To any Other Clan......

Maps stoled? Kodiak is old UA leader, if I stole UA maps, how I dont have KodiaK maps?

Shut up or mouth!

And spectators is not from AG. It's default spectators.

-https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=1749

;)

Speedometer has been stolen from AG too.

Speedometer is stoled? ROFL! See this! My friend acid post it.

- http://alwclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=335

It's stoled? Hm, I dont think so ;)

LOL?»

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=10823

It's not our speedo ROFL!

ROFL ROFL ROFL!

I know Very Well u wrote this Spectators script.....But it is Not Coloured and the nick name dont get in coloured

Only AG clan is the only clan which have that spectator script....And get hacked

AG~

Spectators

~[FG]~GameR

xG|

Spectators

~[FG]~GameR

Your script Zango-

People spectating you

~[FG]~Gamer

There is lot of diffrence b/w them

LOL? You dont have colour code in spectators!

And feche make spectators for us and he is our scripter!

GameR is old SG member he try join XG with stole scripts from SG ROFL!

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33340&p=349147&sid=7807717d6c06eff3301156a7d410025c#p349147

Don't forget to check this ;-) but mondim, xg server is full of stolen :~ too, but FG is worse, they uploaded all our stolen maps and don't want to remove them...

Xg is full of stolen?

Tell me the scripts.

- Speedometer is from alw community, they give us!

- Stats System - Maked by cadu and pr0 old xg members and they make for us! And how FG have it? Nice stole!

Want more?

We dint stole any SHC scripts.....WE ALL KNOWS HAMA STEAL THAT AND GIVE IT TO ALL

And

[GameR is old SG member he try join XG with stole scripts from SG ROFL!]

FU Mondim u ask me Thousand times that Join XG.....Please Please

I join XG then And

[stats System - Maked by cadu and pr0 old xg members and they make for us! And how FG have it? Nice stole!]

I dint stole u give me [REMEMBER] In front Of Pr0racer....So Keep Your Fucking Mouth Closed

And u Got Asia Hacked Map Pack........Which u Give me Also

So u are Running Stolen Maps .......

We dint stole any SHC scripts.....WE ALL KNOWS HAMA STEAL THAT AND GIVE IT TO ALL

And

I join XG then And

[stats System - Maked by cadu and pr0 old xg members and they make for us! And how FG have it? Nice stole!]

I dint stole u give me [REMEMBER] In front Of Pr0racer....So Keep Your :o Mouth Closed

Sniper, say it! But ok ;)

I ask u to join XG? LOL, you come to my server and give ur IP adress and say if I want ur scripts

And I dont invite to XG :o

Stolen maps? Ye, asia give it, and I delete some maps like (They Ask me)

Bauss ask to remove ffs maps I remove all

KodiaK say to remove maps I remove all.

If someone want, I can remove without problems!

And

I join XG then And

I dint stole u give me [REMEMBER] In front Of Pr0racer....So Keep Your :o Mouth Closed

Like you are innocent? Running ur server on OUR maps, good going. U should be putted n1 in hall of shame

And These are Not your script :o These Scripts are made by Timic And Only One Script [ Failed ]

Well, /facepalm on you.. I made the spectators sytem with colored names..

And I gave credits to Zango only for using the dxDrawText positions, becouse the script is TOTALY re made.

Well, first of all as SHC leader I would like to tell you guys something about Timic. Well maybe he's scripting for pretty much time but he really isn't clean. At first he was playing with SHC scripts in his local server (what he wasn't allowed to do) and 2nd when he joined ~XG~ suddenly I found parts that where just copied from my script. Even the error messages and colors were still the same. And it's still not sure if Hama published my scripts or if Timic did it. Someone sent it to AsiA (a small kiddy) who uploaded my scripts after uploading them. And now he tries to fu.ck with ~XG~ and SHC// also. We all now that FG is starting like EPP.

Stealing everything from everywhere... and as you might know these clans are hated everywhere and died after maximum 3 months. If you want a new clan to be successful you need your own great idea and people.

What FG is doing is just /facepalm and even Cadu12 is using parts of my scripts illegally. I can just say that a clan does only survive if there is just 1 person that has FTP access. Otherwise it's 100% sure that it will be public in some months.

Do not trust anyone in the internet. And this is why SHC is still alive.

I can only say one thing, you are all inmature kids, why fight for somethig like this? can't you do it in private? what's the point of posting it HERE?

Maybe MTASA can make JUSTICE?

WHATEVER!

:?

The MTA Team cant do nothing about this. You should not come on this forum and talk about it because you are wasting your time. You should have been more careful in the first place. Theres nothing that can be done so be more careful next time and you wont have this problem again.

LOL Mondim what Maps u removed ? And Maximum scripts of your server is Stolen like in top right in Blue Colour Script

Is Stolen from UA-Kodiak Server And u Dnt even remove MAPS and u are using a steal resources Community /facepalm xG|

xTreme Gays | Want Justice ? LOLZ