[Help] improve server !

Yussuf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks !

Now , I have an other thing ^^ I would put the standard HUD because in my server , i didn't find it !

2- I would put a gang-system ; gang's names and gang's zone ? and the new players can chose a gang and connect in his gang zone at first .

3- I would put a House-system if a the player die , he will be in his gang house ? how ? Do you have this type of resource ?

4- The most important thing : if a player lost his connection or disconnected , his configuration (place,gang,weapon...) will be saved !

5- I have a weapon resource and i would change price ! how ? there are 2 files : cv.lua and cl.lua ?

6-finaly , I would a Login-system and of course the data will be saved !

( I'm sorry for my english )

Ok thanks !

Now , I have an other thing ^^ I would put the standard HUD because in my server , i didn't find it !

2- I would put a gang-system ; gang's names and gang's zone ? and the new players can chose a gang and connect in his gang zone at first :

3- I would put a House-system if a the player die , he will be in his gang house ? how ? Do you have this type of resource ?

4- The most important thing : if a player lost his connection or disconnected , his configuration (place,gang,weapon...) will be saved !

5- I have a weapon resource and i would change price ! how ? there are 2 files : cv.lua and cl.lua ?

6-finaly , I would a Login-system and of course the data will be saved !

( I'm sorry for my english )

Best thing you can do is start learning .LUA scripting. Some of the resources you ask for are in the community.

For learning LUA:

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Scr ... troduction

For resources:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources

Any questions can be asked on the forums ;)

Ok . But now i need only 2 thing . and i need them ready ^^ because now i don't now LUA language !

I need a gang system (with gang zone) and a way to earn money (like cahbox or a fix place)

and do you know how to put the original HUD in the server ? and how can I disable the F1 button , because player can have weapon , ..ect from the F1 table !

and I would know too how to add resource automatically when the server start because I have a lot of resource to start !

I'm sorry ^^ and Thank you again :)

Ok . But now i need only 2 thing . and i need them ready ^^ because now i don't now LUA language !

I need a gang system (with gang zone) and a way to earn money (like cahbox or a fix place)

and do you know how to put the original HUD in the server ? and how can I disable the F1 button , because player can have weapon , ..ect from the F1 table !

and I would know too how to add resource automatically when the server start because I have a lot of resource to start !

I'm sorry ^^ and Thank you again :)

Go to mtaserver.conf. There you find a list with

Add this line and the name off the resource:

Now I have an other question ! Not resource ! no !

But I have created an account (in the console : addacount name password) and I'm the admin server ! But when I would connect as admin , and after writing

rc_login password 

in the console , no thing and I can't login as admin !

What's the problem ?