Server problem :/

Yussuf

Hello :)

Yesterday i tried to create a server . I configured it .. But when i open Mtaserver.exe, the server don't connect and i recieve this error message :

ERROR: could not start HTTP server on interface 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' and port '22005' 
Server stopped 
Closing SQLite3 database 
Press Q to shutdown the server 

But everything is configured :/ I founded my ip on whatsmyip.com ! It should work :/

My MTA SA version is 1.0.5

Please does any one have a sollution to my problem ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

firefox i host a server opened prots and my server is showed up in 30sec max 1 min after is started up ( i host more than 4 mounth and still hosting and every night at 2:00 i stop my server and i start i morning at 09:00 and if i needet to whait 30 min ...)

remove ip form configuration and if your server start and you don't see it in browser its bk you don't have 22003 22005 22126 ports opened need to portforward modem/router ( write in your server window " openports " and if you se open than is ok if you see colse you need portforward

showed up in 30sec max 1 min after is started up

Thats amazing how fast can server be in list. I bougted a server at serverFFS.com, and after i started, my MTA was running, and i was connecting using IP, between my connect and server staring were at least 3 sec ( i was already connected before one server, no more GTA loading screens.. ) and i sawed one guy was already in Server! He was talked to me, and he say he founded my server in list, wtf ? :roll::lol::lol: