VirtuaGaming.net Hosting for you

header.png

Hello and Welcome to Virtuagaming we offer hosting solutions for all of your gaming needs. Need a MTA, Minecraft, CS 1.6 or anyother server we are always happy to provide a great and reliable service with amazing customer feedback and even help with setting up your server.

Eric From HIVI said

I know these things are usally typed up all "professional" and what not but im not really a professional type of guy so here it goes.

I tell it how I see it, Its a shame that right now its not as known as other hosting sites by players, and people who are looking for a good purchuse, having used other hosting sites I know how other people do it as well, the staff of virtua gaming are the most customer interactive that i have seen so far, They have always been willing to help me with any questions i may have, and still help me to this day if i ever have questions (about learning how to adapt to an running an MTA server from others, resource advice, etc.). and trust me i needed alot of help lol. You can tell the team really cares about their supporters, and after hours of work each day they are always very friendly and helpful when speaking to them.

Server quality is great, never any down time no lag, great prices, Virtua Gaming is really the "total package" for anyone who may be looking to start their own server for private play, for you and your friends to play, or if you are wanting to start your own community like i was, whatever the case may be, This is the host to use, As long as I own a server the host will be Virtua Gaming.

Kyle Nash=Hardest Working Man on the Internet.

Sincerely, Eric

Hi Vision Ink-Multi Theft Auto Clan

http://hiviclan.co.cc/

Server IP:199.115.229.106:22006

Server Hosted By: Virtua Gaming

Prices

Minecraft - $1.60 Per Slot Or 10 Slots for $12.00

=== MTA Servers ===

32 Player slot MTA server - 2 cores - $5 / month

64 Player slot MTA server - 2 cores - *WAS* $10 / month *NOW* $7.50 / Month - 25% off

128 Player Slot MTA server - 2 cores - *WAS* $20 / month *NOW* $10 / Month - 50% off

All packages can have more slots priced at $0.20 per slot

=== Ordinary 1st person shoot ups ===

Counter Strike 1.6 Server (Standard)

CS 1.6 server. -tickrate 66 - 500FPS

$0.50 per slot

Counter Strike 1.6 Server (Enterprise)

CS 1.6 server. -tickrate 100 - 1000FPS

$1 per slot

---------------------------------------

Counter Strike Source

$0.75 per slot

2 CPU Cores

Day of Defeat Source

$0.75 per slot

2 CPU Cores

Garrys Mod 10

$0.75 per slot - 2 CPU Cores

$1 per slot - 4 CPU Cores

All clients who wish to hire a server from us will be granted access to a web based control system called TCAdmin which will give you full functionality of your server.

You can Stop / Start your server from TCAdmin.

You can access a FTP folder containing your game to upload files or mods to your server.

You can change config files to specify what your server does.

Update your server via the Steam icon if you have purchased a Steam available game (Not available in MTA)

-----------------------------------------

If you are interested in our hosting Please feel free to contact us for pricing and the service we provide. You can join our vent at 85.236.100.69:9324 Or Virtuagaming.net and contact either Spikey or Gazum123.

We look forward to hearing from you

Spikey and Gazum123

Edited by Guest

Don't listen to them, they are staff of virtuagaming. They have a default control panel which does not even work. Whenever you need to upload anything or even restart server, you will have to wait for server owner. All the above posts are done by their admins, see castillo's signature > Left 4 Dead( virtuagaming.net) . All liers

Peacemaker, my server is being hosted by Virtuagaming without any problem.

I checked ur server, i killed one zombie then i killed one more then i got bored.... what u do all day, kill zombies in ur server?

lol so many zombie servers and ur server one of those boring servers...... and ur server lag like hell

Peacemaker, firstly, I hardly play at my own server, I'm used to play on different servers, it's not my kind of game type, also, if you don't like the server, just play another... your post is stupid, you're just trying to piss of someone, grow up kid.

• 2 weeks later...
what is the point of a hosting server?

Theres no point of hosting from virtua, u can host from any professional hosting company to enjoy 24/7 server and good control panel. virtua is just a company who runs stolen valhalla scripts and will probably steal yours too and run on their laggy servers.

what is the point of a hosting server?

What a stupid question ... Unbelivable how you can ask something like this! I wanna see you hosting a 32 slots (or more) server from your own computer!

These hosting companies have a better internet then yours and they can host better a server.

Btw, please stop making stupid posts.

What a stupid question ... Unbelivable how you can ask something like this! I wanna see you hosting a 32 slots (or more) server from your own computer!

These hosting companies have a better internet then yours and they can host better a server.

Btw, please stop making stupid posts.

It was pretty intelligent question, he means that whats the point in hosting a server from hosts like virtuagaming which makes no sense at all. Hosting from pc is same as virtua also does not support 24/7 and neither you can trust them with ur scripts as they stole valhalla script and running it in their server. also it lags and its same as host from pc.

you cant trust this host with your work.They hacked vedic server many times and running stolen default valhalla.u can see your script running there maybe later if u host.lag issuees is normal with their servers :lol:

Prove we stole them ? We was the second people to get a copy after vedic as we paid for them off daniels so get your facts right. As I said befofre don't say things when you oonly know 1% of what actually happened. Hacking vedic I don't think so we removed 2 members from our community as they tryed to get players to send them money so they could open a community so we banned them. They then decided to hack vedic after aquiring the vedic scripts off a old vedic player then they entered the sql details and hacked it. We banned them players before it happened and they was nothing to do with us. Finally they did it saying virtua because they was banned. Pacemaker get a god dam life find out the whole truth before posting and actually try our hosting before you complain. I see noone complaining about out hosting apart from you who has never tryed it and only seems to target virtua with these comments next time you comment with stupid things im going to make sure your banned

u bought scripts from daniels?? lol he was just a server keeper of valhalla.valhalla dont sell scripts.daniels got kicked from admin at valhalla so he got scripts and he sold them illegally.You dont know spelling of tried.you write tryed.not good for host owner :oops: