[DM]Bauss ft. Fusionz~ - U skilled?

Actually, I've been told that this map is pretty predictable. You can ultimately see everything during jumps.

In additions, this map has an intro-script in the beginning of the map, so you can see where you have to go.

Good work Dude !

For the intro script , you use a tool or you make it by hands ?

Well one of my script suggestion is to make a media tracker like in TM :

but less complicated

in TM it is a complicated tool that replace the scripts in MTA, you can add text , pictures , camera path before, after and during the map. + more

I see a resource named stage , but I never see somebody that use it in a map to make camera effect during the map.

I know you good in lua script, me no, it is just a suggestion. Well, I think im in the wrong place xD !!!

Actually, I've been told that this map is pretty predictable. You can ultimately see everything during jumps.

In additions, this map has an intro-script in the beginning of the map, so you can see where you have to go.

Good work Dude !

but less complicated

in TM it is a complicated tool that replace the scripts in MTA, you can add text , pictures , camera path before, after and during the map. + more

I see a resource named stage , but I never see somebody that use it in a map to make camera effect during the map.

I know you good in lua script, me no, it is just a suggestion. Well, I think im in the wrong place xD !!!

The intro script idea indeed came from TrackMania (played it a lot before). I made my own intro-recording script and playback. Just need to include a intro.rec file in meta.xml and the intro will be automatically loaded by tha playback script.

The recording script is rather basic at the moment. You have to manually go through the map with WSAD and Mouse + E & Q to rotate the camera as you may have seen I used in some corners. Didn't know how the TM system worked cause I haven't created any TrackMania maps, but I might improve my recording script in the near future.

Good work Dude !

but less complicated

The intro script idea indeed came from TrackMania (played it a lot before). I made my own intro-recording script and playback. Just need to include a intro.rec file in meta.xml and the intro will be automatically loaded by tha playback script.

The recording script is rather basic at the moment. You have to manually go through the map with WSAD and Mouse + E & Q to rotate the camera as you may have seen I used in some corners. Didn't know how the TM system worked cause I haven't created any TrackMania maps, but I might improve my recording script in the near future.

Your fast, so you create a reccord script , thats great , it is a good start , good luck in your work. Track mania use keyframes in the media tracker so you have a big control on the effects.