MTA World Cup Season #2 @SkilledMTA.net

WCC.png

World Cup Rules

1- All participants should come before match 15 minutes and if they dont attend on offical time and waiting of 20 minutes maximum, then it will result their team losing 7-0.

2- No Cheating allowed otherwise it will result full team disqualification from competition

3- No Racism or childlish acting , insulting and crying is not allowed

4- No vechile rush in base 48 and 56 (In new BaseMode you can )

5- No bugs allowed otherwise it will result a slap from the round by the specific player.

6- Maximum pausing for each team in the match is 4minutes

7- Minimum FPS 20 Maximum ping 350

8- /gun Command is not allowed in base 38 otherwise it will result a slap

9- If we recive more than 1 application from a country we will make qualifieng matches between them to decide which team will play in the world cup

10- All players and referees should be able to record gameplay with fraps or anything else

11- Only leaders can talk in main chat otherwise it will result the other play in mute. We do not care if he doeosnt have voice communication software.n

12- Matches will be played either 4vs4 or 5vs5

How will the tournament be played?

Firstly, we will wait until 12 countries have been registered and accepted. Also, we are recruiting a maximum of 8 referees. After having done so, we will create a draw which will be recorded on a specific given time. After completing that, the clan wars will begin. There will be 4 groups.. Group A,B,C and D. In each group there will be 3 countries. The best 2 countries with the highest points will move on to quarter finals, last 8. By winning a clan war in group stages, country will be rewarded with 3 points, losing a match 0 points and a draw will result in 1 point for both countires. When we reach the stage of last 8 then, knockouts until we find a winner for this tournament.

Registered Countries (So Far)

1. Egypt

2. Lithuania

3. Turkey

4. England

5. Germany

6. Kazakhstan

7. Ukraine

Referee's Registerd (So Far)

1. MahaZ

2. Shadow

3. bHw

3 CaH

4. altair

We are still recruiting more countries and referees. Last years MTA Word Cup Season #1 winner was Russia. We are now trying to see if there is other countries that can win this or Russia will remain its winning spree.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR COMMUNITY WEBSITE. http://www.SkilledMTA.net

Edited by Guest

I always use to love these events. I remember back in the day there was a successful European championship – very skilled players back then. I use to captain the “Balkans” team which was a mix of ex-Yugoslavian countries. Not all the guys play nowadays but would be good to get a squad together.

Best of luck with it.

Z3RB1AN if you are planing to have a squad of balkan people, please tell me I want to be apart of it. Because I'm from balkan to to be exact from Croatia. I'm glad to hear that Balkans people were playing MTA. This is the first word for me that there were Balkan squad on MTA. :)

It’s just a shame none of the guys who were a part of my team don’t play San Andreas. Many opted to stay with Vice City and try to keep the torch alive – however in the end many decided not to cross the border to San Andreas and eventually quit playing altogether. We had good squad. Apart from myself, none of the other guys played for any of the best clans in MTA – however, we only lost once in 5 matches which surprised many.

Nik, maybe you know some players who play currently? If so, we could arrange something. My MSN list is so outdated that it seems impossible to reach out for some oldies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...