uhhh..

Evil

It ains because they played it too much , anyways that the game maybe inspired(altougth i think this is stupid)thats not the worse part, worse is, how did they get the GUNS??? :!: And doesn't gta have a adult rating +18 so how did they get the game??? there parents???(i know some of the ppl in here are under 18 but u dont go shooting at ppl and im not implying anythins just want to make a point . Anyways i really think its stupid when ppl blame bad behaiviour ono games, tv ,artist and that kinda of stuff.[/b]

Gta does have a huge influence on teens hell i remember playing the first version of gta for playstation at their age then heading out with some friends shooting things up with paintball guns then jacking moms car then showing off my driving skills Yeah i got my @$$ kicked for that one :cry: but if i had not played the game i would of prolly been doing something else not as stupid :P at their age you realy dont think about what your doing you just do it and worrie about what happens next after its done. BUT taking real weapons and shooting people with it i think at their age they should of known better realy sad to see that since their teens at the age of 19 they will be out of jail and stuff like this can realy mess up people in the head so seeing them pull off a nother stupid stunt like this wont realy be shocking

K, I'm going to close this as it is a touchy topic but first...

ONLY INSECURE FUCKING PEACES OF SHIT GO OUT KILL THINGS AND BLAME IT ON GAMES OR MOIVES CAUSE THIER TO FUCKING MUCH OF A PUSSY TO REALIZED ITS THE FACT THAT THEIR THE ONES FUCKED UP AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES.

closed.