Boat support in 0.2

i_g0d_yes

Although we have succesfully tested one boat, it was too late to change the code required to have more boats. More than that, boats take up potential vehicle space. We're still not happy with the amount of vehicles we can place, and land transportation is more important at this stage. We're hoping to include several boats for next release(s).

What you mean by a vehicle movie? You mean the veicles taht shall be in 0.2?Iff it's that i dont think there gonna release a movie about vehicles, mainly caus ei think they want to keep it a surprise about what vehicles have been put in the game,and it would just be a movie of vehicles.....somehow u dont think thats much interesting .

Wayyyyyy to slow and too easy to topple, no use at all, can we see a Mclaren F1 or maybe this car ....... 6.jpg

hehe maybe im wishing but plz get rid of the shite cars and put even half decent 1's there

well, technically the game is in the 80's... :P

trx wrote:

Although we have succesfully tested one boat, it was too late to change the code required to have more boats. More than that, boats take up potential vehicle space. We're still not happy with the amount of vehicles we can place, and land transportation is more important at this stage. We're hoping to include several boats for next release(s).

Can't you just add at least this one boat so that we can just feel the new tranportation feature?!?!?! :?::!::?::!::?:

I am 100 % sure that the multiplayer experience on a boat is completely diffirent from single player.

So, SM xenex, the multiplayer IS about feeling yourseft in diffirent transportation systems, therefor YOU can go and play single player, 'couse you seem pretty happy only with it.

Hm, Mr. Bump... Two days ago I read a thread from one of the developers, where he said that "they currently still don't know if the boat support will be added in 0.2". Can one call 2 days a long time ago?

Also, if everything is already "chosen and positioned", may be you can then finally answer that question. Will there be boats (or at least any experimental one) in 0.2?