Check if logged in

The way you can check if the player is loged or not, with the admin panel :

Open your Admin panel, click on the player you need to know if is loged or not, see in account name and there say if is loged or not, if the player is loged says :

Account Name: MTA FAN

Check out .

Thanks both!

And imagine the following situation. At day 1 someone enters the server with the name Sam. He registers and leaves. At day 2 another person enters the server, also with the same name Sam and he registers too. How to prevent that the account of Day 1 Sam will be overwritten? I wan't to tell Day 2 Sam that his name is already registered and it would be nice to rename himself.

Thanks both!

And imagine the following situation. At day 1 someone enters the server with the name Sam. He registers and leaves. At day 2 another person enters the server, also with the same name Sam and he registers too. How to prevent that the account of Day 1 Sam will be overwritten? I wan't to tell Day 2 Sam that his name is already registered and it would be nice to rename himself.

The script will auto detect if the account already exists, i guess you are using the normal /register command, well then you can do /register

If the username is "Sam" and there's already one account named "Sam", it will output an error saying it already exist.