Vice Handling Overhaul (for MTA)

Cerbera

EEOS knows that I'm currently working on re-writing the handling for ALL the vehicles in Vice City. I realised that any mod which will still use the original cars will benefit from this, so I am more than willing for it to be distributed with a future version of the MTA program. 8)

Info on the Modification

Every car in the entire game is going to get a thorough revision. I've re-set the mass values for every vehicle to how I think they should be, changed all the traction settings, braking, steering and all the external dimensions. I've also set up the acceleration values properly, using the results from my most recent experiment into the handling.cfg file.

The GTAForums thread is the best place to follow the development as I am unlikely to visit this forum very regularly.

(EDIT) Since this topic got bumped, here is the permanent location for where I host the now completed modification: Grand Theft Auto Vice City Handling Overhaul.

Edited by Guest

Oh, hehe, I meant to post asking whether my name would be added to the credits on the site but ended up promoting it as a modification. Heh.

I'm glad you approve xerox. With the introduction of game modes in future versions of MTAVC, I'd be most keen on helping to work out some routes for a "Cannonball Run" mode, much as there was in the original GTA1. I'll have a scout round these boards, see if there's an appropriate area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...