MTASA object/map rendering

Aggressor22

Question

Hej,

I have a question regarding the drawing of objects and map redering in general.

Having a pretty much high-end system, i dont understand that for example, the AT400 being spawned pretty close to me, doesnt render at all, and when it does, it lacks details. Ive all settings set to its highest (could this be it?), aswel as the MTASA settings.

I ask this cause about two years ago, objects and map details were rendered from a way bigger distance, allmost like in real life. Could it be the server?

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Leave me see if I understanded...the problem is, the AT-400 is a BIG!!! plane, so the point of the plane is so far from the player, so the problem is you can't see the AT's reflections or the AT is being so opaque.

It's so easy to see it without reflections... did I understand your question?

Leave me see if I understanded...the problem is, the AT-400 is a BIG!!! plane, so the point of the plane is so far from the player, so the problem is you can't see the AT's reflections or the AT is being so opaque.

It's so easy to see it without reflections... did I understand your question?

Hej,

The 'problem' is that about two years ago, the vehicles were easily seen from like 500 meters away, if you move from an object (let that be an AT400 or an motorbike), the objects dissapear, and pop-in again when you come pretty close (50 to 100 meters?).

I wonder if this is a change since one of the later versions?