News round-up - Spring Edition

jhxp

Oh, I see. So everything including the Quick Connect option is all in the server browser.

They gotta learn about the new server browser, they might not understand the new mechanics.

Yeah that's right! and it's important.

MTA Team have to make a 1.1 Starting tutorial (in Windows / linux client languaje).

I mean, if a guy is from Chile, and he has his Windows 7 in Spanish languaje, when the guy tries to launch MTA 1.1 for first time, will appear a spanish starting tutorial (with Click enter to skip tutorial).

Importants Bugs i Founded that must be fixed.

all is working fine exept this:

-when i load a Gui panel or something the Gui is not showing the tabs and databases are maybe not working....

-some Guis are unable to open...

-in the Race Gamemode Maps somethimes Never loads and when them loads they have respawn...

-somethimes the server drops you saying somethin like desync (5)

tested whit (1.0.5) resourses.

On Sunday the 8th May 2011 ryden added a certain change to 1.0.5 which allows 254 players to be on an MTA SA server. A certain server shutdown and installed this update. Two hours later the history of MTA changed and the concurrent player count for one server now stands at 254 clients. The 254th player that joined was ccw. Some other MTA developers were there to witness it including ryden, Talidan and x86. It was amazing to watch so many people join and stay from 0 to 254 in under 2 hours.

254 players were consuming 80% of our CPU and 60mbps of our connection which is unsustainable. At the release of MTA SA 1.1 we plan on changing MTA history again and eventually reaching 501 concurrent players. I believe that would be more than any Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer modification has ever achieved. I look forward to the day.

On Sunday the 8th May 2011 ryden added a certain change to 1.0.5 which allows 254 players to be on an MTA SA server. A certain server shutdown and installed this update. Two hours later the history of MTA changed and the concurrent player count for one server now stands at 254 clients. The 254th player that joined was ccw. Some other MTA developers were there to witness it including ryden, Talidan and x86. It was amazing to watch so many people join and stay from 0 to 254 in under 2 hours.

254 players were consuming 80% of our CPU and 60mbps of our connection which is unsustainable. At the release of MTA SA 1.1 we plan on changing MTA history again and eventually reaching 501 concurrent players. I believe that would be more than any Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer modification has ever achieved. I look forward to the day.

in 1.1 will be even more people because of such a good limit. :)

Wow! Now MTA SA gets more crowded than ever! Congratulations!

But still, it didn't beat the amount of players in SA-MP. There's much more players than in MTA SA.

Well we hope someday there's much more players and hopefully became on par with SA-MP's amount of players. :)

Anyways, what's the target of the release? If there isn't, I just wait for the next updates of the MTA SA 1.1