I think many people wants to use voice chat while playing in MTASA and this feature already added to source. But now voice chat is disabled for some reasons. As lil Toady said - there are some bugs in it now.

And I want to know what known bugs/troubles must be fixed to continue "voice" development?

p.s.: not asking in IRC because IRC it's temporary place for messages..

I think many people wants to use voice chat while playing in MTASA and this feature already added to source. But now voice chat is disabled for some reasons. As lil Toady said - there are some bugs in it now.

And I want to know what known bugs/troubles must be fixed to continue "voice" development?

p.s.: not asking in IRC because IRC it's temporary place for messages..

Needs 1.1 functions obviously.

Isn't needed to finish it right now, because MTA team will leave it to the end of MTASA 1.1 (I guess).

• 2 months later...

Voice branch was tested by many people. And they hasn't any problems with voice chat soft. Big part of all problems they has with their hardware - bad headphones, bad microphones from web cams, bad or disabled microphones. Sometimes they has simple problem when sound of microphone is off in the system options. Sometimes they has system problems when level of audio acceleration set to high level.

I was planning on fixing up voice when i had time. Has anyone tested the branch in it's current exact state? Would be useful to get feedback as I need to know if it even works. The last revision was untested so I'm not sure if it does work.

If it does work, it just needs a little polishing before it can merged into the trunk.

It works good. I tested it more than 10 times with different people on my local server (report ^). But not even tried to script something with these new function and events.

May be it's not a problem, but sometimes voice sound is too quiet even with "100%" of voice sound level in options.