How to set that you download a resource before the other?

Try this, but I didn't tested and I think it won't work.. try to fix somehow if you can, I'm just too lazy to test. :roll:

-- USEFUL FUNCTION: // [url=https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GetTimestamp]https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GetTimestamp[/url] // Big thanks to author! -- 

function getTimestamp(year, month, day, hour, minute, second) 
    -- initiate variables 
    local monthseconds = { 2678400, 2419200, 2678400, 2592000, 2678400, 2592000, 2678400, 2678400, 2592000, 2678400, 2592000, 2678400 } 
    local timestamp = 0 
    local datetime = getRealTime() 
    year, month, day = year or datetime.year + 1900, month or datetime.month + 1, day or datetime.monthday 
    hour, minute, second = hour or datetime.hour, minute or datetime.minute, second or datetime.second 

-- calculate timestamp 
    for i=1970, year-1 do timestamp = timestamp + (isLeapYear(i) and 31622400 or 31536000) end 
    for i=1, month-1 do timestamp = timestamp + ((isLeapYear(year) and i == 2) and 2505600 or monthseconds[i]) end 
    timestamp = timestamp + 86400 * (day - 1) + 3600 * hour + 60 * minute + second 

timestamp = timestamp - 3600 --GMT+1 compensation 
    if datetime.isdst then timestamp = timestamp - 3600 end 

return timestamp 
end 

function startAndStopTheResource ( ) 
    local theResource = getResourceFromName ( 'editor_main' ) 
    local start = startResource ( theResource ) 
    local stop = stopResource ( theResource ) 
    local startAt = getTimeStamp ( year, month, day, hour, minute, second ) 
    if ( startAt ( hour ) ) == 12 then start else return end 
    if ( startAt ( hour ) ) == 0 then stop else return end 
end 

addEventHandler ( 'onResourceStart', resourceRoot, startTheResource ) 

Sorry for triple post, but it is better than open a new thread...! :P

Uff now i've another problem... how can i create a script that start a resource in a prestabilited game hour?

for example it starts hay when the game hour is 21:00 and stops it at 00:00...

As far as I'm aware, the game time in MTA isn't synced across players in MTA 1.05, however, this is planned to be fixed for MTA 1.1, but regardless of this fact, stopping and starting a resource in game based on time? I would personally advise against this.

I'm not sure what you're trying to create, but I would suggest looking into the "getTime()" function and for example if you wanna make a Fast-food place open between certain hours, you make the marker then when they hit that marker, you check the time, and then if the player has tried to go into it when the time is say midnight, and the store is only open 6am-10pm, then you pop up a message saying they cna't enter yet and stop processing the function for the marker by "return"ing the function.

If I've misunderstood you and just typed a load of random bullshit then please, feel free to ignore and tell me that I was wrong. :P