[REQ] I'm looking to buy a Roulette resource.

Gungneer

I just figured I would ask and see incase anyone does have anything.

I could make it myself, but I have a lot of plans for my server and I want them done ASAP and I'm the only scripter 'cause I work alone. :P

But if you know anyone that might have something that they'd be willing to share, possibly for some cash, please let them know I'm looking?

Well actually Solidsnake, I've only ever played on 3 servers, SAES for a short time before stopping and moving on to SANL, I have also played the CoD2 mod server, apart from those, I've not played any others so I have no idea what else is in other servers.

The type of script I'm looking for would just be something that has a basic GUI for a table where you can place bets and stuff easily enough, even if it's just normal single number bets and not split bets.

I'm not looking for anything too fancy, just a base to work from/around to help speed up the development time of everything I am doing.

Ding dong, fortune arrives, gungneer. It's the roulette resource that FFS-Racing told you. Never forget that there's minor bugs.

Ohh, I was meaning that roulette at the first post.

Means I was right. :P

venom, did that resource actually work? I never thought that would be possible! :D