NEVER MIND!

Kawich

Well, my has been up for about a month and a half now.

But just started our website 1 week ago. And the server has been purchased today, and meanwhile we have been on a dedicated one, where we builded the whole city for new. So donno.

But please on topic now :-)

this is our Forums : http://www.SARLRPG.net

Notice the little "Nulled By CGT" at bottom of your forum, kind of obvious you're using a pirated copy of IPBoard. You'd pay for a scripter, but you wouldn't pay for your forum, you wouldn't pay for either in other words.

I wonder how long it'll take ipboard to send out their warning email. One could argue this post is off-topic but actually no as the topic is "needing of a scripter" and I just pointed out that you probably wouldn't pay anyone for a scripter, you didn't even pay for a whois guard on your domain by the looks of it either.

So because it's a nulled version, you know 100% that I wouldn't pay a scripter? Oh my dear.

You haven't never downloaded some music, or other things - illegally, and then going down to an growsery, buying some juice, and the owner says: Wait, have you downloaded something illegally? And if you say yes, you can't pay.

I don't think so.

I'm gonna make an 100% safe deal, with the scripter. 50% of the scripts, 50% of the money. Then the other 50% from both sides.

And I am going to pay for IP:Board - actually when I got my salary this wednesday.