Multi Theft Auto Full

Multi theft auto full wtf?

Yes, this is a suggestion, so my suggestion is "MTA Full".

What is this?

This doesnt exist yet obviously, this is a suggestion, my suggestion is... GTA SA is a OOOLLDD game ('04 - '05) so, my suggestion is make an MTA full (optionable when you download MTA) with better grapish (same texture resolution obviously, but with upgrades)

An example is, make a "retextured" San Andreas (WITH THE SAME PNG RESOLUTION!!), modify GTA Car Dff with new reflections, upgrade skin grapish, new particles (I INSIST, WITH THE SAME PNG RESOLUTION!!!), new menus, trailer video, etc, etc, etc...

Im a experienced GTA modder, I can help with this (me and all GTA experienced users here).

If you want, I can make a video with all my planed GTA (using MTA 1.1).

:wink::wink::wink:

There's nothing stopping you from starting this graphics update pack if you are an experienced GTA modder as you say you are. You need to take the first steps for anybody to follow you can make it happen.

A better looking SA sure would give MTA SA a few more years of a fun.

There's nothing stopping you from starting this graphics update pack if you are an experienced GTA modder as you say you are. You need to take the first steps for anybody to follow you can make it happen.

A better looking SA sure would give MTA SA a few more years of a fun.

Its not a "graphics pack", its make MTA a modern game, with better graphics, anims...

Its not a "graphics pack", its make MTA a modern game, with better graphics, anims...

I would consider this modernization you speak of a "graphic pack" because it would be a collection of improvements to the GTA world and there are mods that do that already like this one for example:

And, how do you make anims better?

I would consider this modernization you speak of a "graphic pack" because it would be a collection of improvements to the GTA world and there are mods that do that already like this one for example:

You can see, in GTA IV, Nicko runs better... idk if you can understand me, anyway I dont know how to make them better (I know obviously how to edit IFP files, but I dont have any idea what can I make)

How? SA Animation Editor (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=209406)

Btw, I know those mods, but we cant take them because... its not the idea, we have to make our own game :wink:

First time I think you want to change the Game Engine,

but you can make your own game better, I use enb serie and its ok

-Real time reflection on cars

-visible shadow (visible lol)

-BLOOM

-automatic Bump mapping on objects texture

Enb serie can do all that :wink:

But if you try mods like new great effect , they will dont work correctly with MTA, why ... I dont know !

Maybe in the next MTA you will be able to give plugin like enb serie to all the players with your server or change the pictures in the TXD effect files and give the new to the client, but say hi to Mr. big download.

+ 1 for you

MTA can change the Game engine :

and get this :

MTA 100% HD DD/DM your dream become reality.

Joke :wink: hmmm maybe not ..

or wait for MTA IV or MTA V

or wait for another game like MTA with a better engine.

sry if I put this vid there, I like 3D :mrgreen:

You didn't get me. That's just not the thing we do over here. That's a project for some third party developers.

Ohh lol, I dont want to put a "retexturing modification" in MTA, I wanted to make a Multi Theft Auto full (with GTA Full) with some upgrades, like new graphics, new and real sounds, retextures... optional, just make MTA a new, full and modern game (its not a pack for replace your GTASA models!!).

@benox.exe yes, I know, but my ENBSeries is not working because I'm running MTASA on a 2001 PC.

And, I can say GTAIV sucks for a multiplayer mod, because its so... so... Idk, its city is very small.

So you say you have a very old PC, and then you want better graphics? Wtf is that kind of suggestion, your own computer can't even handle it. Besides, full means the opposite of empty. So, a good graphics have nothing to do with "full" :S

And, you say it's not a thing to replace singleplayer stuff. Then MTA will need to do hack this with some options, which will require some loading time. So, modding the singpleplayer is faster in that way, and a lot more stable. But then every MTA player will need a better pc, and the game will get hundreds of MB to download.

And you still don't get Toady. Toady wants to say that MTA only delivers the multiplayer functionality. New sounds etc are singplayer related, because everyone can install that next to MTA. MTA isn't the one to do this for you, and MTA downloads will get way too big with all those new sounds and textures.

So you say you have a very old PC, and then you want better graphics? Wtf is that kind of suggestion, your own computer can't even handle it. Besides, full means the opposite of empty. So, a good graphics have nothing to do with "full" :S

And, you say it's not a thing to replace singleplayer stuff. Then MTA will need to do hack this with some options, which will require some loading time. So, modding the singpleplayer is faster in that way, and a lot more stable. But then every MTA player will need a better pc, and the game will get hundreds of MB to download.

And you still don't get Toady. Toady wants to say that MTA only delivers the multiplayer functionality. New sounds etc are singplayer related, because everyone can install that next to MTA. MTA isn't the one to do this for you, and MTA downloads will get way too big with all those new sounds and textures.

how many times l have to say "SAME PNG RESOLUTION"? with that, old pc wont lag, MTA won't crash, all will work fine.

About toady, l get now, lol, and l said it can be "optional", or you can download it at forum... idk...

lf MTA team leave me, l can make MTA full and post it in forum.

I know, but my ENBSeries is not working because I'm running MTASA on a 2001 PC.

Same goes to me. Many complain about my FPS, even though the game is just slightly modified.

MTA SA is just multiplayer mod, it doesn't include singleplayer modifications for the multiplayer mod. That's what lil_toady meant. I agree.

But, it's better to include some fixes on some interiors and fix some bad textures for example. Fixes are a good idea as it doesn't affect much.

I know, but my ENBSeries is not working because I'm running MTASA on a 2001 PC.

Same goes to me. Many complain about my FPS, even though the game is just slightly modified.

MTA SA is just multiplayer mod, it doesn't include singleplayer modifications for the multiplayer mod. That's what lil_toady meant. I agree.

But, it's better to include some fixes on some interiors and fix some bad textures for example. Fixes are a good idea as it doesn't affect much.

Yep, MTA is enough good as a Multiplayer modification, but isn't a bad idea make an MTA full, downloadable at forum.

If you want to mod your GTA, you can search for everything you need on GTA mod(s) sites, if someone would make some Default mod, you can't really have everything like you want.

I wanted to make a MTA full... not modify my GTASA.

Obviously, I can't make that MTA Full as I want... I would make a post called "MTA Full" for know what the people wants...