ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL MTA DEVELOPERS READ THIS!!

yay! it works... only too bad we are not allowed to change the gta3.exe =(

hmm i think its legal enough its like other guys making an unofficial patch :/ try talk to Rockstart about it. Who knows...maybe they'll let u guys go ahead with it...

it cant be any worse than getting a no!

look it's ignorant wankers like you, that rip R* off and illeagaly edit the game, they need us to be honest and buy the game etc. for them to make money and develop more GTA's

well I bought gta3 for the ps2, now dled the pc version I mean hell am not gonna pay for 2 copys! :twisted:

look it's ignorant wankers like you, that rip R* off and illeagaly edit the game, they need us to be honest and buy the game etc. for them to make money and develop more GTA's

Hey retard if your so concerned about it then what the heck are you doing here?? If you dont like modding then leave the rest of us alone retard!!!!!!

I mean christ why the hell would someone who doesnt like modding go to a web site, get on the forum, just to say that he doesnt like it!!!!!

:twisted::twisted: So whos the ignorant wanker??? :twisted:

:twisted:

I think actually theres been a bit of confusion over the whole .exe editing. Heres what the manual says

you may not distribute a modification that contains an executable file that has been changed or modified in anyway

That means you cannot Release the gta3.exe file at all. But you can tell people HOW to edit it. I don't think he was on about modding the game I think he was on about the actual .exe file itself