MTA:VC 0.2 and Core 0.3.1

I know this has been posted a 1000 times,so do us all a fav and dont flame,but the sync is 1 sec dif for all players(even in lan)(I see on my screen the guy in front being sliced with a chainsaw,but in hes game hes fine.)

BTW keep up the good work :P

There seems to be some misunderstanding about the progress indicators on the website. They purely represent our rough estimate of how complete the various parts of the next release (currently 0.2) is, NOT how close we are to releasing a finished product, 0.2 will be a BETA, it will NOT be anything but a beta until we get to version 1.0. As soon as 0.2 is released the bars will drop back down to indicate how complete we feel 0.3 is.

It is also not related to time at all, ie if it go's up 2 dots in one week that does not mean that the remaining dots will take a week each, we may complete what we feel is 20% more gameplay in 2 days, then take 3 weeks to do what we feel is another 5% for instance.

As for the core, there are posts elsewhere that explain what this is and how it fits into mta and releases so i wont rehash all that here