MTA:VC Appreciation Thread

Keva

wtf does safe sex have to do with it?

GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!GO MTA!

[EDIT] i was kinda drunk yesterday, so i removed the red part of my messege :roll: [/EDIT]

Edited by Guest

I would like to express my appreciation for Multitheft Auto (the first game to keep me up all night since Civilization III was released), as well as the avatar in the message immediately above mine. Good work MTA team and Keva.

* puts on his best formal speech face and grins *

Ladies and Gentlemen of the MTA community,

Thank you for creating this most awesome of games. You've taken practically nothing and turned it into what can only be called a small empire. You are spoken of constantly at work (Mostly by me) and you have made those other two games I actually pay per month for a slightly backseated affair. I rush home to play this thing after work and I tend to get lost in there from time to time. That's the sign of a good game. I am looking forward to your continuing releases and respect all the work and hard effort (non-PAID effort, I might add) that you've put into this.

Keep it up folks, you are doing a grand job.

* turns off the formal speech face *

MTA ROCKS! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!

Mmmm I would choose mta over my ♀girlfrend ♀ :twisted: hopefully she will never read this post coz chic season duznt open for another few months :P eerrrr wot am i sayin! silly silly sugar made me do it :wink: mmmm MTA is the S)-( ! T It ЯULEZ MY COMPUTER..... IT 0wnz j00 me (thats not sposed to make sense) sorry bout this hyperactive post ENJOY IT.