MTA problem, cant delete object

morgan32

when im editing a map, i sometimes do mistakes, but when i try to delete an object i have placed it vanishes from the editor but when i test the map its still there. whats the reason for this? I do not know the reason for it, but I know how you can remove the item. If you can not remove the object in the map editor, you click on the item so it is highlighted and click F3. If it does not go as you can go into the resources and go in there folder location. And then you see a document with all the objects and roads and there. The type of document called for the LSC, LUA. And then you look up what you wanted to delete and then tick down the document when you are finished, but remember to save it just before. Yours Entertainment: Gzz-0_ :mrgreen:
I do not know the reason for it, but I know how you can remove the item. If you can not remove the object in the map editor, you click on the item so it is highlighted and click F3. If it does not go as you can go into the resources and go in there folder location. And then you see a document with all the objects and roads and there. The type of document called for the LSC, LUA. And then you look up what you wanted to delete and then tick down the document when you are finished, but remember to save it just before. Yours Entertainment: Gzz-0_

thanks, ill see if that works now, ill give a feedback if i get it to work :) thanks for the answer

didnt work, the problem is that it shows up when i test the map, i can delete it in the map editor. it just wont go away when testing the map.Well Hmm .. Have you tried testing the folder without a map editor? That might work .. xD
didnt work, the problem is that it shows up when i test the map, i can delete it in the map editor. it just wont go away when testing the map.Otherwise, there is software you can test with .. But I'm not an expert in programming.
didnt work, the problem is that it shows up when i test the map, i can delete it in the map editor. it just wont go away when testing the map. My advice to you is to try uninstalling mta and then reinstall it and if it does not work, talk to an expert or you can send an email to support here at MTA.