IM A NOOB AT THIS HELP ME 0_o

stefanwynn

HELLO EVERYONE

My name i stefan,

and im basicly what you would call a retard at servers lol (im not acually a retard 0_o)

ok i know how to use map editor but i dont know how to make a race map i dont know how to put like a marker somewhere and i will spawn where it is i got no clue and i dont know how to make a marker when i go through it will spawn me a car or bike i got no clue how to do it and i dont know how to make it so there is a finish line i can put checkpoints but i dont know how to put a finish line if anyone can help me by sending me a video tuteriol or a step by step guide pleasse thanks

HELLO EVERYONE

My name i stefan,

and im basicly what you would call a retard at servers lol (im not acually a retard 0_o)

ok i know how to use map editor but i dont know how to make a race map i dont know how to put like a marker somewhere and i will spawn where it is i got no clue and i dont know how to make a marker when i go through it will spawn me a car or bike i got no clue how to do it and i dont know how to make it so there is a finish line i can put checkpoints but i dont know how to put a finish line if anyone can help me by sending me a video tuteriol or a step by step guide pleasse thanks

Watch this video to guide you how to create a race map. URL: |||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzes1vzH0hY||| Mwh: Gzz-0_ :D