MTA:VC 0.2 Feature list

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed a fireing error in mta:vc 0.1. If you have your controls set to classic (best for using a controller) then you can use the auto aim feature on your contorller, howver, the other players do not see you shoot, so they dont die.

Is this fixed in 0.2 :?:

Heh, I have never heard of this error, but who the hell uses auto-aim? ... I really really doubt this will be implemented for 0.2.

well i didnt realy played it yet beacus its not very much working but all i can say is no missiles on hunter?! no walking animations?! no DRIVE BY SHOOTING???!!!!! r u insane??!! how do u want us 2 have fun??!!

Hundreds of people are having fun playing 0.1, so I cannot wait to see 0.2 and what people think of that.

I noticed a fireing error in mta:vc 0.1. If you have your controls set to classic (best for using a controller) then you can use the auto aim feature on your contorller, howver, the other players do not see you shoot, so they dont die.

Not true! I use it, set to classic and using a gamepad. Maybe you configurated something wrong.

DJ-Mills: auto-aim will be disabled.

cant wait!

only wanted to ask some things:

1: Ok, there will be another key to enter as a passenger in the car BUT does this key will be configurable like any other controls? that's because I'm using a Gamepad to play and it is configurated exactly as a PS2 controller.

2:did you added all cars into both city or there is some you didn`t added (tank, boats, ???)

I'm guessing with 90% certainty that there will be a number of cars that aren't added.

3: does the car colors will be random (those in game) or they will always be of the same color??

4:It seems like modified handling.cfg and added cars don't makes the game crash. I played over an hour with some friends with a modded handling.cfg and 2 added car(for me) without any crash ( no trainers :)). Same thing in other normal games.

handling.cfg doesn't crash the game in 0.1... When you created those 2 cars, did other players see them? :|

There will be checking in 0.2 to make sure that files are the originals... so adding cars, and changing the handling.cfg will become very difficult to do.

5: also, it seems like normal in-game cheat are working SOMETIME! I have the reflex of doing the BIGBANG code when I die or get busted. I do this in MTA (not always) but sometime, it says: "cheat activated" , i hear all the car explode and my game crash (of course :roll: ) maybe you can look at that.

They will disable all cheats in 0.2 :)

6: does the hotring will be added?

7- looks like everyone in the team will look identical, why not make possible the choose the team and after, a specific character of the team?, like, cops, be tommy in cop uniform , a normal cop, a SWAT guy, A FBI guy), etc.. ?

8: My opinions:

-driveby/hunter shooting shouldn't be added.

-Boat would be cool

-Peds and traffic shouldn't be added because it would totally eat the transfer and make the game almost impossible to play. And it's a multi player game, not a co-op game ( but it would be cool, 2 players in the normal game.. idea! idea!)

-cops/wanted level : would not be fun, get busted all teh time or the cops in the way when trying to have fun.

no! drivebys MUST be added! :P

9: The liberty City mod will be realeased soon (Alpha1 ) will you, when it will be finished, make a MTA for it?

10:.... nothing else for the moment....

It's the biggest post I made of my life in a forum!

Drivebys must be added (At some point in time) ... I wonder will passengers be able to do drivebys as well?

I mean will or would this even be possible? because that would be cool ... anyhow I don't think it's in the game so I doubt it would be, unless you make a new function, I donno I'll stop talking!

Heh, I have never heard of this error, but who the hell uses auto-aim? ... I really really doubt this will be implemented for 0.2.

well i didnt realy played it yet beacus its not very much working but all i can say is no missiles on hunter?! no walking animations?! no DRIVE BY SHOOTING???!!!!! r u insane??!! how do u want us 2 have fun??!!

Hundreds of people are having fun playing 0.1, so I cannot wait to see 0.2 and what people think of that.

auto aim is the only way you can use a pad to aim, if you do not fix this then you are forcing people to use a mouse and keyboard, very uncomfortable when you could just sit back with your pad and play :(

yep auto aim is for lamers, its pure cheating, all guys must aim, and guys with pad just push the trigger and it shoot right on the guy, nahhhh unfair, kick this feature and learn the key/mouse control

Edit : Thx Mad ;c), yop its my name one vice city héhé, i am some times on the flying dutch serv or on the LGND serv, and some guys already sayd me that i cheat cause i kill thems easy with the uzi...its too easy killing these guys with a pad, just turn around and fire lol, pad is bad, auto aim too so ;c)

Edited by Guest
can we (being people using the game MTAVC) upload our own characters to use in mtavc?

That wouldn't work,people would have to have u'r skin in other to work.

will passenger get a 1st person view when hes in the car??

They would have to tweak the code alot,but it would be great.

Maybe passangers could have 1st person view on window like on the helicopter mission from Diaz(Lance is the pilot).

How about displaying the player's IP on ASE?

This would help alot,since there seems to always be cheaters on servers(Specially the official servers(No offence of course,admins can't always be there))and the admins are most of the times not playing.We would just copy a cheater's IP and post it here for banning. :idea:

Can someone besides a newb tell me if there will be a 1st person view i wont a deveaper or tester to anser my question. :twisted::x:x

no, there won't be.

How about displaying the player's IP on ASE?

This would help alot,since there seems to always be cheaters on servers(Specially the official servers(No offence of course,admins can't always be there))and the admins are most of the times not playing.We would just copy a cheater's IP and post it here for banning. :idea:

the problem with that is that person A might say that person B is a cheater, because person A sucks, and is bitter, and person B is good... It'd be hard to stop people from abusing that feature.

I pray for a "maxping" rule, that the admins can set, so major laggers can't play on a good ping server and ruin it for us cable/dsl users (by not dying when we shoot them) for example, people with over 100 ms ping can't enter the server.