MTA:VC 0.2 Feature list

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeesh.

That's pretty...bad. :(

wtf?!?! its .1 and .2 not like version 1.4.1.9 or anything...

i would LOOOVEEE to see u try to even make a calculator in vb... let alone make a non-multiplayer game multiplayer...

Yeesh.

That's pretty...bad. :(

wtf?!?! its .1 and .2 not like version 1.4.1.9 or anything...

i would LOOOVEEE to see u try to even make a calculator in vb... let alone make a non-multiplayer game multiplayer...

hehe, i remember trying to make a working calculator in vb before, drove me nuts, i can't remember if i finished it tho... :shock:

What have we started so far:

*32 players

*name tags + health status

*optimized netcode

*team selection

*scoreboard

*passenger system

*screenshot function

*key bindings

*more vehicles devided over both islands

*trainer prevention

What will not be in 0.2:

*walking animation

*weapons on the hunter

*drive by shooting

0.2 is an extention of 0.1. We put a lot of small functions that make multiplayer so more enjoyable. Gameplay is only affected by the fact you can choose teams now. New gamemodes will be for a later version

*trainer prevention

You have failed. I found a trainer that is undetectable by MTA, i mean come on... It was mad easy im not going to say where to get it or whats the name im just saying theres a way to bypass it, that it why servers are crashing. And NO! im not using it / and or giving it out to anyone less u give me a domain and a mta server for 5 years :D

MeSsInA, you sir, are a retard

you think you are helping by telling them that their server can be hacked (i think they just *might* of known it wasnt fool-proof. So why dont be actaully be helpful and give them the crack so posiible they could find out how to stop these hacks.

i mean come on...

you sound as though you think you could do better?

and do you expect us to believe you do use them yourself, if you dont then why not say the name of it.

MeSsInA, you sir, are a retard

you think you are helping by telling them that their server can be hacked (i think they just *might* of known it wasnt fool-proof. So why dont be actaully be helpful and give them the crack so posiible they could find out how to stop these hacks.

i mean come on...

you sound as though you think you could do better?

and do you expect us to believe you do use them yourself, if you dont then why not say the name of it.

You know I am a moderator at another site and I absolutely HATE when people do what I am about to do and just post a "Yeah I totally agree!". But in this case I have to say that I think most of us already know about Trainer use and that coming onto this site in a derisive manner to point out the weakness of the present version by saying what amounts to "Ha Ha you guys aren't so great! See? I can hack your uh hack!" is just rude and devaluating to the work that these programers have done to bring us MTA.

How about saying thanks for the effort put in and for their accompishing what even ROCKSTAR was either unable or unwilling to do? How about SECRETLY sending the information you were bragging about to the moderators or developers where it might do some good in cheat prevention? How about NOT posting your knowledge of this into public forum where it will invariably spark the curiosty of perhaps one or two people who didn't know about it and prompt them to seek out the Trainers you speak of knowing now that they do exist?

Look Messina, I am not going to call you names but how about showing a little personal responsibility and politeness next time you post potentially contraversial material, or as already stated, NOT post it into public forum in the first place?