MTA:VC 0.2 Feature list

but people behind a router CAN have the different IP's everytime they startup the pc and 56k users ALWAYS have an other IP when dialing up, so that doesn't work much :roll:

yes but with a router only the private ip changes, the internet ip (the one you ban) stays the same. however 56k users have a different ip each connection.

I have a router and my internet IP stays the same no matter what.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ping varies alot.Sometimes I'm owning a server with a REALLY low ping,other times I give up because I see everyone warping of lag.

EDIT:Is the MTA team having success in correcting the kill bug?

Ex:I kill someone and it's not my name that appears on the phrase.

Also,lot's of times my kill register with me as the killer,but not on the client.

Anyway good luck. :lol:

To be honest I am a newbie with the forums (not with MTA) and this is actually my first post :D but I won't make my first post my first spam, so ill say something about the topic too... yeah, I think it's stupid to make new topics about how much you like mta, everyobody here likes mta or they wouldn't be here 8)

In the first post, I noticed that "walking animations will not be included"

Now, I've never played MTA. Could someone tell me what is meant by 'walking animations'? Do you just float across the ground, static?

yea, you dont see the carracter walking, legs not moving I mean, just floating over the ground... :wink: