MTA:VC 0.2 Feature list

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the crawling on the ground is fixed ?

That would be a negative :(

The "crawling" issue is actually the character playing dead, and it is still often there. It fixes itself the first time a new animation is done (jump, shooting, etc...) or when you run into the player yourself. So if you see someone on the ground playing dead, but moving, just run into them :P

This is a huge problem, let me explain.

If someone is lying on the ground, to them they may be shooting you, but they dont see your health going down because to you they are just lying their. So you get kicked from the room or called a cheater!

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM!

i think they should keep the hunter out all together cos, im sick of people shooting the weapons on their screen and then for a few mins i am not visible to them so i cant kill them.

Im also sick of trying to explain to people that the weapons dont work, they always argue that they do.

:evil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :evil:

EDIT: Sorry for double post

Oh and will the bus be on? It would be coool to transport everyone on the game at once or maybe just your team. :wink:

The "crawling" issue is actually the character playing dead, and it is still often there. It fixes itself the first time a new animation is done (jump, shooting, etc...) or when you run into the player yourself. So if you see someone on the ground playing dead, but moving, just run into them :P

If someone is lying on the ground, to them they may be shooting you, but they dont see your health going down because to you they are just lying their. So you get kicked from the room or called a cheater!

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM!

If he starts shoothing he stands up again.

i think they should keep the hunter out all together cos, im sick of people shooting the weapons on their screen and then for a few mins i am not visible to them so i cant kill them.

Why the hell you all moaning about the friggin' Hunter The Hunter's fine, you wouldn't be saying "LEAVE IT OUT" if you were the one sitting in it blasting the hell out of everyone else. You may think its an easy way to destroy ppl but think of this:

A guy jumps in the Hunter... he instantly get a full wanted level.

End of story, and here summit else:

Maybe when you get a full wanted level, the Police Mavericks dissapear and Army Hunters come after you, this all limits the time one person can spend in the Hunter, therefor, making less ppl liable to steal it.

I disagree, cops in mta would be great fun ! but unfortunatly ... the bandwidth price woud be too big ...it's a shame...

it would be fun as heck to see a player (or a team) be gunned down by the VCPD ...and all the while you watching ... you could even take advantage of it to smite your opponents.... :twisted:

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM!

If he starts shoothing he stands up again.

Sorry but the other day i was playing mta and some guy said, stop cheating. I said im not, he said i just emptied my heavy machine gun into you and you didnt die.

I just saw him lying on the ground not doing much.

How about 3 secs of invincibility(But u can't hurt others in that time)when u spawn?

This would be cool,specially if a bastard with a trainer decides to spawn a chopper a little on the ground and makes the fans rotate without flying,killing u everytime u spawn.

Another thing,once I killed a cheater and he droped the weapon(I don't remember it's name,it's the one that always gives 500 of ammo when u get it.).If that weapon isn't on the MTA:VC,would it crash if I used it(I DON'T cheat,but I got it from cheaters by killing them a couple of times)?

But that BUG is annoying.I spent my S.P.A.Z. on a guy,then I realized he was dead some mins ago.

Hi,

I have used the search function but I can't find the answer anywhere. Will the annoying "another player is already connected from this IP" message be gone in MTA:VC 0.2?? It is pretty annoying as I am unable to forward the required ports (as i have a pretty complicated network setup). It would be nice if I could join a server, and then that someone else in my LAN could to...

I have said this elsewhere but ill repeat, If you pick up a cheaters weapons PLEASE jump into the water to die, this prevents the next person picking them up from your body. Therefore preventing the weapons from spreading across the server and cutting short others accusing YOU of cheating.

umm..

wanted level????

have you played our mod before?

i just read it, and so i have an question lol, does the next mta (0.2 or later) will come with an wanted level that can be seen next to the gauge life ?. I explain a bit : Its only an detail, but it can be fun to see stars on top of players, so we can go beating there ass cause they're wanted lol. Yup Yup

there is a problem with the server software i think should be addressed.

When i launch a server on my pc i have used port 2002. However as you cant have lan traffic and internet traffic on the same port (when i do my network goes down after about half an hour) i used port 200 insted and just forwarded to 2002.

So the internet users would be using port 2002 and i would use port 2000.

That is all fine, however the server reports port 2000 to ase so when people try to connect, they cant as i forwarded to 2002. Can you make it so you can open the server on one port but allow it to report a different port (one you have forwarded) to ase so that people with a router firewall and forwarded ports dont have to aviod using ase?

Hi,

I already posted this but either I can't find it (as I am sure it was in this topic) or someone deleted it. If I already asked this somewhere then I am sorry:

I just wanted to know if that "another player is already connected from this Ip" message is fixed in 0.2. I can't find any information on that.

Thanks

well i says if you see a hunter dont stop, think and complain pull out a MG of some sort and blast the mofo in the hunter out of the sky whilst running all over the place, but yes yes it is quite hard to do but still just try. RPG would come in handy though...

I have used the search function but I can't find the answer anywhere. Will the annoying "another player is already connected from this IP" message be gone in MTA:VC 0.2??

Long since fixed, no worries.

So the internet users would be using port 2002 and i would use port 2000.

Why why why are you doing this? If you wish to play on a LAN as well as the internet, just do so as the Server can support it. Do not make things more complicated for yourself. If within a LAN, connect to the LAN IP or "localhost" if you are running from the same machine. If the connection is outside of the LAN, connect to the real IP of your machine.