MTA:VC 0.2 Feature list

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, fine, I guess I will answer the boats question :P

Boats are possible, yes, but we still cannot guarantee whether or not they will be in 0.2. From our initial testing, we can support them and they do sync properly, but they are quite jerky. I am assuming they suffer the "back-wheel effect" that cars suffer from, but in this case it has to do with the water.

As I said, I cannot say one way or another if they will be included in 0.2.

Sorry guys, wish I could tell you more concrete information about them.

I hope there will be an easier way to access weapons. The same weapons all the time gets annoying. It would be nice if you could make some money by killing someone or blowing up a car then you could buy the HUGE guns.

That was everyone isn't scrambling for the minigun :)

I know that probably won't happen, but PLEASE...

OPEN THE PAYNSPRAY AND BOMBSHOP! They should just be free. I don't know if theres multiplayer issues (most likely) but my god that would be awesome! With multiplayer car theft is a VERY common thing! It would be hilarious to watch someone jack your black cheetah but oh... theres A BOMB IN IT! haha :D

Or else park it on the side of the road in perfect shape and watch your next victim get in :twisted:

OPEN THE PAYNSPRAY AND BOMBSHOP! They should just be free. I don't know if theres multiplayer issues (most likely) but my god that would be awesome! With multiplayer car theft is a VERY common thing! It would be hilarious to watch someone jack your black cheetah but oh... theres A BOMB IN IT! haha :D

Or else park it on the side of the road in perfect shape and watch your

next victim get in :twisted:

yeah the bombshop is a great idea ... !!!

Yeah I want the bombshop more than anything :twisted:

But I'm sure theres some multiplayer issues which means they won't be able to do it :cry:

I just want Pay N Sprays so you can fix up your car. I hate it when I have an awesome rare car and some jerk off hits me :evil: