Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.0.5 is out

jhxp

• MTA Team

We are ready to present you the new point release of Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas - 1.0.5. It is an interim update before our next major release - 1.1.

While Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.0.5 does not offer any new major features (these are planned for 1.1), it brings dozens of bugfixes and improvements made since the stable release of 1.0.4. If you have been following our recent 1.0.4rc nightly builds and svn commit logs, then you should already have the idea of changes we included in this update.

Originally we did not intend to make any further releases in the 1.0.x series, but there were a lot of good code changes committed to the 1.1 branch, which were possible to be re-used in 1.0.x series. Such changes can improve stability and fix bugs in various areas of the mod in the stable build. The fact that it was getting harder to keep track of various 1.0.4rc nightly builds has encouraged us to make a new release, which covers all of the updates available in 1.0.4rc nightlies.

Aside from these changes, AC (Anticheat) has been improved in this release, and server owners with competitive game modes should consider enforcing the use of 1.0.5 clients. Details on how to do this can be found here: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=31716

As usual, we provide downloads for both the client/server package for Windows, and for the server package for Linux.

You can see the list of changes in 1.0.5 at our MantisBT page.

If you see a white page, make sure to switch to "Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas" project, using the drop-down menu on the top right side of the page.

- 0001271: [General] Object limit increase (ccw) - resolved.

So, what's the object limit now?

so in 1.0.4 it was 700, but if its not ported to 1.0.5, whats the max object now?

and also, is the 700 object limit coming back to 1.1?

i'd really like to know since im planning to map something pretty big ;)

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of "FALSE POSITIVE".. It sounds too funny.. Show me a miracle in code that bad script becomes good one...

After install I manualy delete Multi Theft Auto.exe.dat file. Then Multi Theft Auto starts propertly. But somehow, when i restart pc or executing it again antivirus detecting bad threads. I dont know. Please induce me that this setup is not a way to f*** up everyting. Show me a fact that is safe or smthing. Safe script in exe with c++ or other language stuff compile never show problems with a virus. If this is realy bad stuff then they lose MTA reputation and players. I hope it is like Towncivilian said: "False Positive" ...personally i dont believe that the script was in good hands.

:) ... maby you say the truth. Or maby all this stuff working not 100% propertly, not all script core doing his job what it must to do. And the fact is that all program install working without thread warning and without warnings when executing. Test by your self. Just update antivirus. Good luck.

MTA has from time to time been detected as a virus by over-eager virus scanners, due to the methods MTA using being somewhat similar to methods viruses sometimes use.

As others have said, the fact that millions of people have downloaded and played MTA should be enough proof that MTA isn't a virus.