• Discord Moderators

geshi seems to fail a bit -

if you create a post with lua tags and preview it, it will show these errors on top:

Loading language[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/geshi.php:505)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/geshi.php:505)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/geshi.php:505)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/geshi.php:505)

earlier it also stripped my post when I did it

* i think phpbb forum can override this by enabling option from some script

* you still can fix these errors manually

* if php working as module or something like that you must to restart web server after changing PHP.ini

+ what about adding [ lua ] bb code button to @reply/create thread@ form?

? why "Loading language" text placed before error messages? what this text mean? This text also was in upper part of page sometimes on old server.

"Log in with OpenID" this wiki login page give me some error messages instead of normal page

Looked around, guessed here in Development was the best spot.

Either way, trying to log into Mantis and its throwing an error.

Figured you guys should know. also, I'm using Firefox 3.6.3 (not sure if that has anything to do with it)

SYSTEM WARNING: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'mta_wsandra'@'localhost' (using password: YES) 
SYSTEM WARNING: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/bugs/core/error_api.php:166) 

APPLICATION ERROR #18 
Page redirection error, ensure that there are no spaces outside the PHP block (<?php ?>) in config_inc.php or custom_*.php files. 

Oh, and as i went to Post Preview, the forums are doing it also.

Loading languageLoading language[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/geshi.php:505) 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/geshi.php:505) 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/geshi.php:505) 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/geshi.php:505) 

i saw just this mantis error while login

SYSTEM WARNING: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'mta_wsandra'@'localhost' (using password: YES) 

and erros messages before forum page start again while posting this message with code(:

Loading languageLoading language 
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/forum/includes/geshi.php:505) in /var/www/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4505 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/forum/includes/geshi.php:505) in /var/www/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4507 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/forum/includes/geshi.php:505) in /var/www/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4508 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/forum/includes/geshi.php:505) in /var/www/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4509  

• MTA Team
If they moved the MySQL database to a new MySQL server, just add the account the Mantis uses to connect with and ta-da! It works again.

Or change mantis to the right user. Apperantly it used to have a diff user then the other system in the same db. Has to do with one of our small modifications to mantis.

And i'll kill that geshi bastard once and for all.

• MTA Team
You wouldn't need to modify the existing user unless the name change was on purpose.
It was on purpose, all dbs now have it's own username and password instead of one common combination. But in their infinite wisdom ppl who add hacks to our site always write their own version of the db details instead of using the config file. That is why only the login page failed.

saw now at the upper side of forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706) 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706) 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706) 
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706) 

mm.. bug tracker is also contain lots of

SYSTEM WARNING: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead 

and

SYSTEM WARNING: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead 

Main page and "files" page contains not all HTML code. I think it was cut.

• MTA Team

mediawiki an phpbb are up to date, no idea about mantis at the moment. It's just that php got upgraded to 5.3.5, latest version in the ports collection and 5.3 apperantly has some nice changes.

OpenID fails on FreeBSD for a lot of people apperantly, but I did get it working completly now. It did require a small hack that in rare cases (when the openid never returns a service) could send you in an infinite reloading loop. Need to look into that further, but the most important thing is that it works.

• MTA Team

We moved from openbsd + lighttpd to freebsd + nginx. The initial install used php 5.2 but it was recommended to upgrade to the 5.3 branch by someone else who had the openid problems. But this created some new errors. The switch to nginx is a decision I made. nginx has some small advantages over lighttpd.