Party & Co. Shop-server (project showroom)

Puma

Together with some other dudes (I guess you know Gamesnert) I run a community called "Party & Co.". Today, March the 23rd, we celebrate the 1-year anniversary of the community with some special things.

One of these things is the publication of the shop. The community is accompanied by a MTA-server and we're working on a seperate server which is the shop (you quit the race-server to go to the shop-server and do and buy stuff): it contains a small village as map with several shops and houses where you can buy stuff, change some settings etc. which will have their effect in the race server. It's a bit based on the game "Animal Crossing", a Nintendo game.

Blabla, here's the video.

Until now I was working on this by myself, because nobody involved in the community was able to do any modding lol. When the map is finished, Gamesnert and I will start scripting the beast. From now on the progress is public, so I'll keep posting updates when big parts get finished.

Who moved the topic to here? I don't want it here, I want it in resources showroom. It is a resource I'm showing, not some stupid "General MTA stuff". It's a server I'm building and I want to post the progress in the resources showroom, not in here for f*cks sake.

Jezus Christ, haven't you guys ever heard of ASKING someone why he/she puts his/her topic in a certain place? You should start doing that. I'm not an idiot, if my intention was to just post an MTA video I would have posted it here.

Please move it back to the resource showroom.

Since the map is sort of done, I've started scripting. Here's a screen of the playercolor menu window at the city hall:

playercolormenu.th.jpg

Click to enlarge it. I also did a lot of utility functions and other stuff and the money-system is also functioning quite well now. The playercolor is also visible at the raceserver, because the raceserver and the shopserver use the same MySQL database Gamesnert did.