Holy shit gta vc and gta 3 for x-box has officaly ben u kno

Iggy

I am posting to quell this massive XBOX slam post.

ANY game I have played on both XBOX and PS2 worked, played looked, and felt 100x better on XBOX.

Take the fine game Max Payne for example.

PS2: Was alright graphics were ok for a console. Cut alot of stuff out though and the gameplay was really bad. Also was some problems with some cutscenes.

XBOX: Pretty much the same with PS2 except graphics were much better. Cut some stuff out also but not as much as PS2. The controls were also better.

Anyone who says the gameplay will be wierd cause the controllers probably havent used them or have but only for a second becxause they are used to a PS2 controller. The XBOX controller has a lot more refined control.

Also you shouldn't slam a game that isn't out yet. True Crime is gonna rule. I could care less about vehicle models or the stupid health bar. If you ever read any good preview you would know how sweet the game will be when it comes out.

Yeah i agree but only thing thats going to be new about the game is the look for most of us that not enough to go out and buy the game:) since i allready can play gta3/vc i wont go out and buy it. if there was some new missions or cars i would be one of the first to pick it up :P

Xbox controller is so much better, its more comfortable and better controls

All u who say the controller sux have sony stuck up your ass

PS2 is so weak compared to an xbox, but wanna know why they think ps2 is better? The fucking ms brainwash. Every see's ppl talking bout bout ms, so they dont like ms, they dont know why they dont like ms, jus doing it cuz everyone else is. so they hate on xbox. If ppl will think for themselves, and realize truth and not others word.

Look at the xbox features compared to ps2

Only thing ps2 is worth is final fantasy, without that, ps2 is a waste of metal and componets.

• 1 month later...
the XBOX controller sucks because it is to big to fit into peoples hands/fingers
i have a maxcatz controler its about half the size of the original controler so it dont have to fit into big hangs :)
DAMN XBOX SUPPORTERS STOP GIVING BILL GATES ALL THAT MONEY HE HAS ENOUGH!!
whats wrong with having more? i have never bought a ms os but i have bought 4 of these xbox'es make great low end computers you know :)