Sign in to follow this  
IloveMTA

About chatbox

Hello guys,

While I am happy that chatbox got rid of that background, chatbox texts have only shadow, not an outline like in SA-MP. That makes text unreadeble if background has the same color. What do you think about this? And SA-MP-s anti alias is better.

The more important thing is: In the chatbox typing area we cannot use cut copy paste and arrow keys. So if I wrote a wrong letter in the beginning of a long sentence, I have to delete it all. In SA-MP It can be easily done with two or three keys.

Also, we cannot use "up" key to bring previous commands we typed. I am tired of writing all the time.

I am not a fanboy of them. But these are currently preventing me from playing MTA. I want to play MTA! I've already broken a mouse because of anger of this. If this is a design feature, can a developer tell me the reason?

Thanks.

Hi thanks for replying but are you sure It s arrow up key to get the last written command? Not page up right? If so, what is wrong with my client?

I use page up button.

EDIT: For comamnds ye in console it is arrow up key. I thoguht you was thinking about chat. My mistake. In normal chat you can't do it like in samp. The chat doesent "remembers" the last thing that you typed.

Thanks now I am waiting for a developer from the team to reply on this, if possible. Will this be implemented for normal chatbox? Or have you considered before?

If this is about the T+Up thing on SA:MP where you goto the last thing(s) said, I say no.

Why?

People abuse it way to much on SA:MP. Its a nice Idea at first, But the ammount of abuse of it on SA:MP puts you off of it forever.

It would probably be worth replacing the input line with an appropriately designed CEGUI editbox, would allow for much greater flexibility. It's just a shame you have to worry about other limitations such as font and text size.

The console does facilitate most of the things you describe though, in the mean time.

Spam.

You must be joking. I've never seen spammer who spammed that fast as a Mta /bind User.

It would be a great feature adding this functionality.