About chatbox

IloveMTA

Hello guys,

While I am happy that chatbox got rid of that background, chatbox texts have only shadow, not an outline like in SA-MP. That makes text unreadeble if background has the same color. What do you think about this? And SA-MP-s anti alias is better.

The more important thing is: In the chatbox typing area we cannot use cut copy paste and arrow keys. So if I wrote a wrong letter in the beginning of a long sentence, I have to delete it all. In SA-MP It can be easily done with two or three keys.

Also, we cannot use "up" key to bring previous commands we typed. I am tired of writing all the time.

I am not a fanboy of them. But these are currently preventing me from playing MTA. I want to play MTA! I've already broken a mouse because of anger of this. If this is a design feature, can a developer tell me the reason?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

It would probably be worth replacing the input line with an appropriately designed CEGUI editbox, would allow for much greater flexibility. It's just a shame you have to worry about other limitations such as font and text size.

The console does facilitate most of the things you describe though, in the mean time.

• 2 weeks later...